Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in Burren Walks with dogs?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi, I'm a great fan of the Burren and especially the area around Mullaghmore. Well, it's the only area in the Burren where I've done some walking. I usually take one or two of my dogs with me but it would be nice to have some human company as well. My husband usually works on Sundays and there's nobody else who might be interested.
    If you'd like to meet up for a walk in the Burren on Sundays, please post in this thread and PM me.
    I'm not thinking of going every Sunday but maybe once or twice a month if the weather is agreeable. I'm middle-aged and reasonably fit but I'm not trying to get into the Guinness Book of Records for the fastest walk/climb in the Burren:p
    Would be great to hear from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 charline

Hi Angela,

I do regularly walk at Mullaghmore with my dog, I'll be more than happy to join you next time !

Advertisement