Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

On the dart

• 21-09-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

Going southbound and at lansdowne two guys just got on with an accordian and tamborine played o when the saints come marching in and got off in sandymount, odd it was

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Did they ask for money? Alot of people have taken to "busking" on the dart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

When you're on the Dart, why don't you make a fart? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Yeah busking first time ive ever witnessed it on the dart, think it has happened on the luas a few times though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

allanb49 wrote: »
    Yeah busking first time ive ever witnessed it on the dart, think it has happened on the luas a few times though

For the luas change?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭Dartz

Was a Crazy American guy on the 39 bus a couple of weeks ago. He passed himself through a tennis racket he did....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Dartz wrote: »
    He passed himself through a tennis racket he did....

So a guy do this on the redline LUAS the last day.

Oh wait.... he passed himself through it? Sorry I thought you said something else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Dartz wrote: »
    Was a Crazy American guy on the 39 bus a couple of weeks ago. He passed himself through a tennis racket he did....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

It's fairly common on underground systems such as Paris or Prague where you'd get an Arcade Fire number of musicians getting on a carriage for a tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

When you're on the Dart, why don't you make a fart? :pac:

You must be very smart, to create this poetic art.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Let's hope this sort of crap doesn't catch on.

I would ,I suspect, have a terrific urge to bury my Dube loafer up some gimp's hole if they come in to try to "entertain" me.

The dart is for getting from one place to another, if you want an audience, fcuk off to a theatre, you shower :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Don't to go to Madrid. There's dozens of Peruvian pipe bands on the metro there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm convinced that's the only song them dudes know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Sick bastards playing that offensive noise. OP, I hope you sanitised yourself after that, too much of that tune can make you want to dress like a deckchair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Watch out for the accompanying pick pockets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

During the summer I was on my way to work on a thursday afternoon, and these lads got on.

There were some "people of questionable upbringing"* sitting across from me (not young ones, they were in their 40s, smoking and drinking druids), and as soon as the buskers got their first note out, one of the group of "hygeine-deficient individuals"* shouted "Heeyor, shudefukup, I have a hangover!" and the rest joined in with the shouting, so the buskers scarpered to the other end of the train.

Oddly enough, I was on the side of the "people of whom society had affected negatively"*!

*PC-friendly terms for "knackbags"

Advertisement