Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE warranty on ebay phone

• 21-09-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I bought a Sony Ericsson C905 on ebay 2 months ago and the speaker stopped working the other day so i want to get it repaired. I have the IMEI number so can i bring this down to say fonemenders and will the warranty cover the repair since i didnt buy it in the EU.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yip you can, I got my last phone repaired by them and I bought it in Hong Kong, but tell them that you bought it in the the EU!!

But, technically it isnt covered as it wasnt bought in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭The_Seal

I went in and they said since it since it is a Sony ericsson i needed the recipt because they dont fix them there they send them too Sony and the recipt needed to have the IMEI number on it, all i have is a paypal recipt and it doesnt have the number on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

They must have changed their requirements as when I sent my phone in February I didnt need the orignal receipt

Advertisement