Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sims 3 good or bad?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

i got sims3 when it came out and im still unable to play it coz it keeps freezing, im waiting for the patch but it hasnt come, so what are the views out there on this game,:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,930 ✭✭✭✭briany

It's pretty good but the Sims as a series has never appealed to me greatly because of what I see as too much pointless micro-management. It gets annoying having to order them to go to the toilet every ten minutes or so theres no great feeling of accomplishment in that game for me. But that's just me:P.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DryGinBoy

I got the game €40 but it turns out my computer aint got enuff RAM so i cant play it!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DryGinBoy

I got the game €40 but it turns out my computer aint got enuff RAM so i cant play it!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 09828

ITS ALL RIGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a review. Moved from Game Reviews to Sims forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

briany wrote: »
    It's pretty good but the Sims as a series has never appealed to me greatly because of what I see as too much pointless micro-management. It gets annoying having to order them to go to the toilet every ten minutes or so theres no great feeling of accomplishment in that game for me. But that's just me:P.

There's a game option that you can turn on or off . . . Click on the 'options' button and then on 'game options' and at the bottom you will see the option to turn freewill on or off. Once on, they can do whatever they want/need to do, without you having to order them around all the time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

sims 3 came out, it was full of bugs. thankfully, 4 patches later, the game runs smooth as butter and no more random crashing. roll on the next iteration :D

Advertisement