Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight???

Options
  • 21-09-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody know of anything on tonight as in debates or things like that?I wont be on the main concourse so wont get a chance to see the posters....last year there was a "whats on today" on the main UCD page but i cant see it this year :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Juggling Soc is having its 1st meeting in the Student Centre at 7, I hear. Why not turn up, join up, and learn to juggle? Sounds like a useful skill to have at UCD ... :pac:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

Short notice, but UCD Greens are holding our annual wine and cheese reception in G105A in the arts block this evening at 6pm. Don't worry if you're coming alone - we're nice people! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

€3 drinks in the SU bar! Get fcuked!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Well you missed it, but Lawsoc ran a debating workshop. Its next week too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Godless Cheese and Wine tomorrow night :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Oh tonight is colours... Don't miss it.

Advertisement