Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundrette in Dublin City Centre (D1)

Options
  • 21-09-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    My washing machine is after breaking and I have a load of washing to get through ASAP...anyone know of a Laundrette in the city centre?

I'm looking for either a self-service place or a laundry service where they wash and you collect.
    Preferably around the Liffey Street/Jervis St/Henry St area? I don't drive and I have a huge pile so somewhere central if possible!

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Some other more knowledgeable of Dublin 1 Poster will do better than this but..........there's a laundrette up on the street leading to Mountjoy Square on your' r.h.s. It's just below/before Track Bookmakers & Hill 16 Pub on r.h.s. going up.
    You can see it at the end of the Parnell St. Junction where is Londis & usetda be Driving Test Learner Permit Centre. As you're standing looking out at that crossroads, look diagonaly up to your' left if that doesn't sound too painful/awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Arran Quay near the junction with Queen St and Talbot St under the rail bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sheemsa

I think there is one on dorset street as well, there used to be one on parnell street, by the cinema but they closed.

Does anyone else know of any in D1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is one on talbot street under the bridge, beside molloys

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

There's one closer too, under the bridge on Talbot street, a couple of doors up from molloys pub.,

• Advertisement
Advertisement