Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

please help!

• 21-09-2009 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi all; I took a pregnancy test yesterday and to my delight it's positive the only problem is I don't have a GP in Cork. Can someone please recommend a good Doctor, preferably in the Bishopstown; Ballincollig direction.

1st post and glad to be here!!!;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

I'm not from Cork so I can't help but was online and saw your post. Congrats :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations on your news.
    I'm not from that area myself so can't give a personal reference but I would suggest ringing your local health clinic and they will send you out a list of gps near to you and who is taking on patients and may be able to give you a reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Might be a good idea to go into your local pharmacy and ask them.

And congrats!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

Am from there. Will pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Corcaigh abu

Hi Congrats. I'm preg and seeing doctor in Ballincollig. Check out www.corkdoctor.com . They have 2 female doctors Ann Nicholson and Una Molloy but also have male doctors. They do both apointments and drop in. Also convenient as has babyscan.ie in same building! Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lyoto.machida

congratulations,hope all goes well.my girlfriend and i have a 9 month old girl,shes gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭bumpintraining

Hi all;
    Thank you all so much for your replies and thoughts found a doctor who confirmed I am 6weeks along!!
    Sorry for taking so long to reply I have been in bed since Monday with horrible nausea!! So now have morning, afternoon and evening sickness!!:eek:
    Am back at work on Friday dont know how i'll get through the day!!

Hope all is well with everyone, its so nice to find other people who are going through the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭bumpintraining

gowayouttadat....i tried to pm you back but it wouldnt let me send it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭gowayouttadat

I think it might have been the site acting up a bit yest. My inbox is clear anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 miseannmarie

Hi does anyone know if dr lee now has a female doctor working with him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 cork2013

Yes, Dr Maria Horgan works with Dr.Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 miseannmarie

Every day or just certain days?
    Do you know is she good with fertility issues?
    Thanks for your help
    Does dr lees surgery allow appointments?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 cork2013

As far as I know she works all day Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Her hours could be more now though and you can make an appt to see her. As for fertility issues I'm sorry but I don't really know. She is nice to deal with.

Advertisement