Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo of Mo Mowlam at signing of Good Friday Agreement

Options
  • 21-09-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been trawling the internet for a photo of Mo Molam at the signing of the good Friday agreement but I can't find one. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I wasn to get it for a friend who is a huge fan of Mo Mowlams work and believes that she did not get enough credit for it.

Thanks!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moved from Politics to History & Heritage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

You could fill out this on-line contact form on the British Labour Party Website

They might be able to help you, or steer you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Karst

darabbit wrote: »
    I have been trawling the internet for a photo of Mo Molam at the signing of the good Friday agreement but I can't find one. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I wasn to get it for a friend who is a huge fan of Mo Mowlams work and believes that she did not get enough credit for it.

Have you looked here: http://www.pacemakerpressintl.com/ ?

They are the main press agency in NI. If they don't have it then I probably doesn't exist!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭darabbit

Thanks for that Jeckle and karst. I will check both of them sources now.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭darabbit

All the phots taken on the day of the good friday agreement seem to be of Gerry Adams and Mr Mcguiness. I can't seem to find any of Mo Mowlam. Surely there must have been a group photo on the day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Try the Department of Foreign Affairs or the Govenrment Press Office

Advertisement