Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 1 more person to get acc near aungier street?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Any1 else interested in getting a place near aungier street,the place im looking at is a 2bed one double room and 1 twin,me and my mate will take the twin room if anyone is interested in the double room?.Its less then 10 mins from college ,an apt in rathmines,only 70e a week if we get 3!We are 2nd yr male student in dit and ucd.....let me know asap:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭96blsh

I'd be interested if you havent got anyone else, if your be happy with a female

3rd year maths kevin street. honestly not that geeky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mistermurfi

im looking for a place too in DIT kevin street also

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

is this room gone man.... i am very interested....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 nu-g 2008

acer911 wrote: »
    is this room gone man.... i am very interested....

No its still available its a twin room btw.
    96blsh wrote: »

Not sure il ask the other 2 lads would they mind,dont see why not?
    im looking for a place too in DIT kevin street also

ok , sure any1 still interested pm me your number and you's can view it next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

That's a good price. Too bad I'm broke atm! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hey,

I have a place, not too happy with it though, its a bit far away etc etc, i thought it was a double room but sure doesnt bother me too much i dont think...

Is dere parkin available at the place, how long is the lease for, wat group are you in in business and management...

Hey,

I have a place, not too happy with it though, its a bit far away etc etc, i thought it was a double room but sure doesnt bother me too much i dont think...

Is dere parkin available at the place, how long is the lease for, wat group are you in in business and management...

8month lease,parking is available through the county council for 40e for a year from what im told,i dont drive so i havent looked into it much more!?...Im in group c! , you ?

nu-g 2008 wrote: »
    8month lease,parking is available through the county council for 40e for a year from what im told,i dont drive so i havent looked into it much more!?...Im in group c! , you ?

So its a 10 min walk to aungier then is it, ok dats good, so its a twin room then is it, how many are livin in the house then, i dont seem to be able to pm you for some reason, doesnt seem like you have it set up or something, can you pm me your number then and il give you a shout about it... Im in group b...

So its a 10 min walk to aungier then is it, ok dats good, so its a twin room then is it, how many are livin in the house then, i dont seem to be able to pm you for some reason, doesnt seem like you have it set up or something, can you pm me your number then and il give you a shout about it... Im in group b...

Takes me 10-12 mins to get to college walking.Its a twin room yes and three others in the house 2nd yr and 3rd yr ucd students being the others.Yeah il pm you my num and you can view it during the week if you like.

96blsh wrote: »

Did you want to view the apt?

• Advertisement

nu-g 2008 wrote: »
    Takes me 10-12 mins to get to college walking.Its a twin room yes and three others in the house 2nd yr and 3rd yr ucd students being the others.Yeah il pm you my num and you can view it during the week if you like.

sound, where is the house located den... where u from dude... all guys i take it in the house den yeah... sure send me on ur number if you get the chance and il see how im fixed during the week...

Advertisement