Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture in Picture

Options
  • 21-09-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Was wondering if anyone knows of a software package that will allow you to make a picture in picture type clip from two sets of cameras, one zoomed on a persons hands while the other showing the person in full.

Cheers

HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Photoshop could this but its not really for beginners although if you knew someone else who uses it i dont think it would take them long

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

Moving pictures, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Premiere can do this. I think simpler packages like ulead and pinnacle can do this but i am not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Do you mean to say you want two different shots playing simultaneously side by side? This can be done quite easily in Final Cut Pro by having two video tracks, align the two shots, one on each track, re-size using the wireframe and arrange accordingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Pinnacle Studio does this effortlessly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement