Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballet Leotard in Waterford?

• 21-09-2009 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Any place in Waterford to buy this or Clonmel, Dungarvan, etc? Just looking to avoid a trip to Cork or Dublin at the moment.

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ill ask me mate where his lack gets hers. She is really high up in the ballet world.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

Thanks I appreciate it, its for my daughter (just in case she only gets in a place for adults!). Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

my daughter went back last week and the school sold everything, shoes,dress,cardigan dont know if they sell them to people not in the school
    but u could try shes a lovely woman her name is margret hunter , waterford ballet academy shes in the phone book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Hi there,
    A new ballet shop opened in Tramore during the summer. I can't remember the name of the shop, but it's on the opposite side of the road to Extravision, a bt further down the hill.
    Think I remember reading that they open Tuesdays to Saturdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

the debraam school in tycor sell all ballet stuff

• Advertisement
Advertisement