Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mordaunts Close Kilkenny GBM Dealership

Options
  • 21-09-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Guess Tipp couldn't beat Kilkenny AT CARS EITHER:D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

Oh Yeah---and thats what all their s**t talk and false advertising gets them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

johnf2020 wrote: »
    Oh Yeah---and thats what all their s**t talk and false advertising gets them!

I had to laugh I heard an ad on Tipp FM this morning promoting their current half price sale. Cars have apparently taken up their allotted forecourt time so they "have" to let them go at half price. Nothing to do with the amount of financial strife they are in. I still wouldn't buy a car off the £$%&'s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Har har you're so funny.

Real mature.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I had to laugh I heard an ad on Tipp FM this morning promoting their current half price sale. Cars have apparently taken up their allotted forecourt time so they "have" to let them go at half price. Nothing to do with the amount of financial strife they are in. I still wouldn't buy a car off the £$%&'s
    I wouldn't buy a car off them either,heard to many bad stories about them.

Har har you're so funny.

Real mature.

Personally I couldn't give a ****e about hurling though I am from Kilkenny.
    I have relatives who bought cars from them in Kilkenny--they said never again. Dont want to know you after if you have a problem--though the chances of getting to talk to the same person twice are almost nill because the staff turnover is massive. Says it all really.

• Advertisement

Personally I couldn't give a ****e about hurling though I am from Kilkenny.
    I have relatives who bought cars from them in Kilkenny--they said never again. Dont want to know you after if you have a problem--though the chances of getting to talk to the same person twice are almost nill because the staff turnover is massive. Says it all really.

You don't care about the Hurling aspect.

What other rivalry do Kilkenny and Tipperary have if Tipp couldn't beat Kilkenny at cars? Hurling springs to mind for me. Is it just the general rivalry you're quoting?

Grow up
    I was trying to make a light hearted comment:confused:

I don't need to grow up. Defintely do not.

I was just asking what you're referencing to. It doesn't have to make sense to everyone, hence why I ask. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

i was in clonmel a few months ago and it was rumoured they were broke. they denied it on a radio interview after i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Ahem... If your holding fashion shows in your showrooms, branching out into the hairdressing industry and closing other garage premises I think its fair to say the motor industry isn't being kind to you. Whether thats karma now is a whole other debate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

Ahem... If your holding fashion shows in your showrooms,
    a dealer with fashion shows?
    branching out into the hairdressing industry
    ??
    Whether thats karma now is a whole other debate!
    bad karma?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭archtech

they are no better or no worse than many other dearlerships across the country.

i recently had aftersales problem dealings with them in clonmel and they sorted it out without too much hassle.... far less than i had expected to be honest.

with regard to holding fashion shows in their showrooms, fair play... they gave their showroom as venue for a charity fashion show.

Advertisement