Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting the right pair of damn jeans!!

• 21-09-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I am male, and I am having terrible trouble finding the right pair of jeans. I used to buy Waist 34 Leg 32 but found after a while that it was too tight and I felt chapped wearing them and walking in them.

I then bought 36W L32 which was fine but recently they just seem enormous on me when I look in the mirror and too big. I look ridiculous in them although they are very comfurtable.
    I am fed up of looking and trying on jeans. If I try on Waist 34 L32 they are too tight to move in.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hi op,

Im the same i was in arrnots they were doing buy one get one half price on jeans. I tried one size they were too tight then the next size up were way to big. I must be between sizes or something. Its head wrecking anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

My OH has difficulty finding jeans to fit as he seems to be between sizes in most shops. However, he found the jeans in Next fit him nicely and they've a good variety of style/fit. Plus they aren't that expensive, either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

The OH has had similar problems.
    Sounds to me like you need a wide leg jean, hard to find in these russel-brand-stylee days.
    Dunnes Stores, Vintage Brand. 25 euro to try them out. Sturdy denim and nice wide leg without looking like x-works!:)

Also, re the chaffing, you sure your boxers aren't contributing? Keep an eye on the interior seams, if they get rough...they chap like a muthamuka.:pac:

Advertisement