Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Matalan

• 21-09-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone's ever bought from Matalan.co.uk and if so what is the quality like? I find everything on the website is pretty cheap so it's probably too good to be true...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They don't deliver to Ireland :(

It's a pity, they've lovely stuff sometimes

I've gotten a coat in Matalan though and it was great quality, especially for the prices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah!! I've seen so many nice things from this shop in magazines, it annoys me that I can't buy!!

Where is the nearest shop in and around Belfast? I tried looking from one in Liverpool but I was told they are out in the 'burbs. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Larianne wrote: »
    Yeah!! I've seen so many nice things from this shop in magazines, it annoys me that I can't buy!!

Where is the nearest shop in and around Belfast? I tried looking from one in Liverpool but I was told they are out in the 'burbs. :(
    I know there's one on the Boucher Road but I've no idea if it's any good... I'd love to go up there actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

I love Matalan so much. Normally go to the UK twice a year and stock up on clothes for the year. Buy all my christmas presents there for nieces and nephews as well cos the kids clothes are lovely. Quality wouldn't be the best but not bad and prices are dirt cheap.

There are a few in the North but never been.

Advertisement