Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS DOG FOOD CHEAPER UP NORTH?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Would anyone out there know if dog food is cheaper up north?
    I will be heading up to Newry next week and am interested in Red Mills leader.
    Where is a good place to buy it?
    Bookerboy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Depends on the shop and what deals they have on. I know the had a 3 for 2 on smaller bags of royal canine last time my parents went up. You might as well check out some of the petshops up there and see what prices or if they've deals on. They can in general be cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

I have gone to both jolleys in enniskillen and pets at home in derry and yes definetely they are cheaper, I find it helps to make a wee list out of what you usually get and the prices of them in your usual shop, and then compare it to what you see up north, as some of the smaller shops are nearly more expensive than down south.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

bookerboy wrote: »
    Would anyone out there know if dog food is cheaper up north?
    I will be heading up to Newry next week and am interested in Red Mills leader.
    Where is a good place to buy it?
    Bookerboy

Jollyes is on the hill on the way into Newry and they have Red Mills. I haven't seen the Leader line anywhere in the North though. Have seen Racer but not Leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Why not ring them and ask do they stock Red Mills.

Newry Store - 048 30 250260.

Advertisement