Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car park woes...

Options
  • 21-09-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

What are the penalties for tailgating out of the €3 car parks and are they enforced these days?
    Used be all the rage in my first degree, years ago.
    Obviously id never dream of doing it - just wondering ;)
    Esp the Car park at the back side of the shuman

Thanks guys...
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

A broken windscreen if the arm hits it, apart from that theres nothing they can do tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭slemons

lol - the arm shoots back up! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

I've heard that they used to try and clamp people that did that, but they'd have to remember you next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Grr those damned 3 euro car parks really annoy me! Many a time when I've been running late for lectures i parked in them out of desperation without having the 3 euro to get back out! And then having to scrounge the 3 quid off my friends. Well maybe I should just leave earlier in the morning.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

There's roadworks at the side of the Schuman now so you can't drive around the back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Is it true that the barriers go up and stay up for the night at around 6??

round 9 i think the barriers go up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    There's roadworks at the side of the Schuman now so you can't drive around the back.

That ain't roadworks it's foundation works. It's not a road anymore...there's a diversion clearly marked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 annemarie09

My brother, like pretty much everybody else, had no car when he was in college 10 years ago. When I tell him about things like this, he laughs and says, "well if you can afford and run a car in the first place, then there is no fear of ya"

Advertisement