Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shankill DART station parking. Free?

• 21-09-2009 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Ok so is the Car park at SHankill Dart station Free all day?

I drove through but i am unsure if you have to pay or not.

also does it get full quickly enough in the morning/ is there any chance on getting parking there at about 10ish
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Moved from Wicklow.

Think the folk in here might answer your question quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I don't normally park there but yes I believe it's free, and I'd be very surprised if you could get a space there at 10am... and Shankill isn't in Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

I don't normally park there but yes I believe it's free, and I'd be very surprised if you could get a space there at 10am... and Shankill isn't in Wicklow.

its all the fcking same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It would appear to be free, but check on site.

http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/carpark_information.asp

Bray Dart ST. €8 for a week. Thats good. Could I do that, like tomorrow or would it be Full and need Advanced booking?
    Do you buy a 7 day parking ticket from where u buy train tickets or what?

• Advertisement

Victor wrote: »
    It would appear to be free, but check on site.

http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/carpark_information.asp

Ty for the link V, but Shankill aint there...Maybe cuz its free and there's no need for it to be there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Joebits wrote: »
    Ty for the link V, but Shankill aint there...Maybe cuz its free and there's no need for it to be there?
    Most likely.
    Joebits wrote: »
    Bray Dart ST. €8 for a week. Thats good. Could I do that, like tomorrow or would it be Full
    I iamgine it gets busy, but I don't know what time.
    and need Advanced booking?
    Not available. Note the weekly parking is not guaranteed. First come, first served.
    Do you buy a 7 day parking ticket from where u buy train tickets or what?
    Parking machine in car park, not the ticket office. Bring your own change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,906 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It's free, and usually full by about 9am.

Advertisement