Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 1 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭salad dodger

Just one whore-netto

LOL:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jonas7

Brendan O'Connor is quite possibly the biggest d1ckhead the world has ever known

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

Producer: "quick, get a shot of the token black woman to show how pluralist we are, going forward."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

hes gettin wound up a bit by it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Im loving brendan ripping hazbins to shreds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

If I was Craig, I would stand up for myself and deck that gimp O'Connor. Now that would be entertainment! I've had to turn off because I couldn't stand to see that fool feeding his ego with what's left of Craig's pride.

Really, whoever in TV3 thought it would be a good idea to have that monkey presenting anything, they should honestly be shot! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

"I prefer my girlfriend more", cut to some colossal munter in the crowd. Lols.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

This You're Fired show is ****e. Plus it looks like there are only 20 people in the studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

haha like the jackie comment! the reaction of the other 3 "off-camera" said it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,573 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

lol Brendan O Connor...Jackie is apparently still technically and legally a woman.

Those giving out about BOC are way off, would you rather him be all chummy with the contestants ala Big Brother? Fukk that, rip em apart, they all went on this with a basic greed to become a 'celebrity', well now its payback time, and all for our entertainment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

The tv3.ie site is crashing under the load, not good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Brendan o Connor has the interviewing skills of an Ape, Hes the one that should be fired. He looks a bit uneasy there which make the surrounding guest uneasy as well. All the lads look out of there depth, even sellin ice creams, I can see the women winning again next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

"I'm not jumping into your pudding"

Fair play to O'Connor - "she's still technically and legally, a woman".

I bet he'll have to pull the horns in for the next show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

I think the lads would have won id they did not run out of stock.

It was only €50 in it.

Bill made the right choice in firing Craig.....but the 2 lads he brought back into the boardroom are not strong individuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

Just be thankful that they don't have Fiona Looney on the panel .... yet ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭fobs

Brendan O'Connor is a wanker and won't listen to anyone but himself...he is not a patch on the BBC your fired presenter....fire him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Cant believe they got Brendan O'Conner to front this.Hes disgustingly sexist. So far the girls have been called 'bitches', 'whores', and 'hot or not'. And they won!
    The guys only downfall is that they were all 'alpha males'.
    Ugh I hate Brendan O'Conner!

I thought Breffini(sp?) should have gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This guy is he from Kildare or something?

fobs wrote: »
    Brendan O'Connor is a wanker and won't listen to anyone but himself...he is not a patch on the BBC your fired presenter....fire him!
    ed_imgADRIAN-CHILES_50267a.jpg&h=78&w=57&usg=__-y8kBl_nrdN_pcAF3bk2Pd6HgZU= Separated at birth?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 naidy123

Weak crowd this year. No one standing out. Teacher lady is possibly most annoying yet..she could do with a eating a few of those ice creams. Sam is her name...Aoiffe with the two FF's is she cross eyed?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Cringer wrote: »
    "I'm not jumping into your pudding"

Puddle

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

loving the bill-isms
    "lets look at de monies" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

So that's 11 hired and 5 fired then?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

God This after show is terrible!!! Very big brother smell off it!! Lets see Craigs highlights god!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

Love "Wonderboy" in the background :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

that teacher one is like a female David Brent/Michael Scott.

absolutely painful........just painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Just saw that Stephen the bodybuilder is from Tuam, Co. Galway!

Where the hell did he get that accent from?!

That was taped too, I guess?

Looked like an empty bingo hall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Brendan O'Connor is no Adrian Chiles but I liked him but they will have to do something with the set - its like something in a parish hall, awful

Advertisement