Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone with the best keyboard?

• 21-09-2009 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Which mobile phone past & present do you think has the best keyboard on it?

I would say the E75's keyboard is fairly decent decent but i have only used it for about a minute. but i'd say it's one of the best keyboards on a production phone

but nothing will ever beat the keyboard on the Nokia 6800/6810. The screen is tiny and the specs even in 2004 were nothing to write home about but that keyboard was ****ing excellent. I sold mine and got a 9500 instead but always found the keyboard on that was too big for typing with 2 fingers and much too small for typing with 10 fingers. Everyone thought I was stone mad for buying the 6810 and not the smaller but with worse keyboard 6820 but i'm glad I did

Unfortunately because everyone wants smaller phones with bigger screens a phone with a keyboard like the 6810's is unlikely to ever go into production again. as for touch screen "virtual" keyboards, I can't ****ing stand the things

6810_2_lowres.jpg

Advertisement