Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber - prices in Dublin

Options
  • 21-09-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi can anyone tell me if plumbers charge to come out and estimate a job? I had thought no - but a plumber I have just contacted told me there is but its covers the first hour if he gets the work?

Also any plumber recommendations in Dub welcomed:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭west101

dont mind that chancer, thats a load of bull, dont know any plumbers in dublin as not from the area but be sure to get 3-4 quotes

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭jetski

I think it may be a case of estimates are free but quotes are not as alot of people are requesting quotes for insurance purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Looking for a plumber to give me a quote based on a foto. To move a washing machine drain pipe a few inches to the right as I am installing a fitted washer machine and need the space behind. I also have to move the cold water inlet for the same reason. Send me a message and I will send you a foto of the work. Location Dublin.1.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

if you have all that info i would send that first and then see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

try the below op...

snip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Idbatterim wrote: »
    try the below op...

snip

Please send me a private message, tx.

Advertisement