Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cork Station

Options
  • 21-09-2009 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I heard about plans to build a new Cork Kent train station. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

CJCork wrote: »
    I heard about plans to build a new Cork Kent train station. Anyone care to shed some light on this?

jebus an irish train anime

bloody hell this is must see stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

This sounds quite a lot like that other popular anime about a train station in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

really? after all the refurbishment they are after doing it seems unlikely but i wouldn't put anything past the government over here

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

There was plans to build a joint bus and train station. Havent heard anything in a while tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

JimBob85 wrote: »
    There was plans to build a joint bus and train station.
    Yeah, it was supposed to be done for the city of culture year. But instead they put that awning at the bus station and called it a job well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I dread to think of the potential industrial action that would loom in this scenario. If the workers didn't like the colour of the paint on the platform they will go on all-out strike :rolleyes:

Advertisement