Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to contact regarding faulty street light in Newbridge?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

The lamp outside my house has been offline so to say the last month or so and as the evenings drawing earlier now i`d like to get it sorted,is it the ESB or KCC to get out to fix it?

I have emailed both @2 weeks ago and neither got back to me,i also heard if you get on to a local TD they can get it sorted for you?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Dunno who owns it, to be honest, but I'd try ringing both ESB and the local authority (area maintenance office as well) - email is great but sometimes emails just get lost, or put in the spam box if you're using a free account.

In case you didn't see this link....
    http://www.esb.ie/esbcustomersupply/residential/contact_us/my_streelight_is_broken.jsp

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Gregsor wrote: »
    Hi folks,

The lamp outside my house has been offline so to say the last month or so and as the evenings drawing earlier now i`d like to get it sorted,is it the ESB or KCC to get out to fix it?

I have emailed both @2 weeks ago and neither got back to me,i also heard if you get on to a local TD they can get it sorted for you?

thanks.

Ring ESB and tell them you want to report a fault with a public light , most lights have a number on the lamp post, take down the number and give it to the person your speaking too.

I reported one on the Monday and it was fixed Thursday evening .

Advertisement