Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever Seen This Powertool?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭

There was this tool thing I always thought existed, probably by Black and Decker as they make most of the gimmicky kind of stuff. The motor and the trigger and all that was all contained in the handle, cant remember what the power supply was but it doesn't matter, it was all in the handle anyway but it came with interchangeable heads so you could attach a jigsaw/drill/bit-driver/anglegrinder head etc as you required, and it all came in a neat little carrycase, I have a couple of jobs that are too big for my dremel but Im a bit short of space atm and I dont really use power tools all that often anyway so this thing would be the ideal solution to have around, Im sure Ive seen it around, I thought it was called the B&D Mouse but thats just some sanding thing, anyone got a clue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maly07@poczta.o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i would not recommed this the ol lad has it and its not great. you could probably by b&q own brand tools for the price of this.

( b&q tools not great but will be stronger than this. )

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

was called the black and decker quattro. had a drill/driver sander and jigsaw. was a 2nd version also. wouldnt want be in any rush with it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,951 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh yeah, forgot I made this thread, it was the Quattro alright and it has been discontinued, it seems the battery was prone to giving up anyway so Im still looking for an alternative, dont really have the space to have a load of powertools hanging around that only get used every 2 or 3 months.

Advertisement