Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Text Bundle

• 21-09-2009 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

I was just looking at Vodafone text bundle and was wondering does this just apply to irish networks or would it also apply to texting International numbers, basically i am wondering i spent €20.00 would that mean i could send 400txts to an international No ?

The options and prices are below

100txt = €8.00

200txt = €12.00

400txt = €20.00

I hope it makes sense :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

ROI networks only :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Kensington wrote: »
    ROI networks only :(

Ahhh ba88 to that.

thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

You could always use cabbage texter. I use it for international text

I think that only works if you are with o2, i'm with Vodafone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Vanbis wrote: »
    I think that only works if you are with o2, i'm with Vodafone.
    This is from the website

How does it do this?
    Irish mobile networks (O2, Vodafone, Meteor) allow their customers to send free webtext from their websites.
    Cabbage Desktop makes it easier to send texts by automating the process of accessing the network website.
    After saving your login details you simply type your text, choose who to send it to and then cabbage takes care of the rest!
    Cabbage Mobile installs on your Java compatible mobile phone and sends web texts for as little as a fraction of a cent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

This is from the website

How does it do this?
    Irish mobile networks (O2, Vodafone, Meteor) allow their customers to send free webtext from their websites.
    Cabbage Desktop makes it easier to send texts by automating the process of accessing the network website.
    After saving your login details you simply type your text, choose who to send it to and then cabbage takes care of the rest!
    Cabbage Mobile installs on your Java compatible mobile phone and sends web texts for as little as a fraction of a cent

Cabbage does indeed work with Vodafone, but the OP needs to text internationally which you currently can not do with Vodafone Webtext although with mission red now finished, it should not be long before Vodafone launch their 600 free webtexts per month (including international)

Cabbage does indeed work with Vodafone, but the OP needs to text internationally which you currently can not do with Vodafone Webtext although with mission red now finished, it should not be long before Vodafone launch their 600 free webtexts per month (including international)

I was reading about that last week but god knows when that will happen, i dont think it will be until late December myself.

Looking on the Meteor website all Internationl text messages are 15c, thats some saving compared to Vodafone. Looks like i might be switching ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Looking on the Meteor website all Internationl text messages are 15c, thats some saving compared to Vodafone. Looks like i might be switching ;)

International texts on Vodafone are only 15c too arent they?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

Just to clarify for international texts
    Meteor rates
    Bill pay 15cent
    PAYG 25cent

Vodafone
    Bill pay 15cent
    PAYG 15cent

• Advertisement
Advertisement