Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning on Easytrip/Eazypass admin charges

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

Not sure if it should be here or i the eflow Thread but here it goes.

Warning for any other users like me with a 2nd tag from Eazypass

Last year while Eazypass was still around I requested a 2nd tag as it was free of admin charges, so the charge each month should be €1.21 per month (have an email from them confirming that) for both tags, today while checking at the transactions in my account I can see that each month I was €2.13 as admin charges, I can only check as far as May so will have to assume that's been like that probably since they change over from Eazypass to Easytrip sometime late last year.

I still have the old email from when I requested the 2nd tag so I replied back asking for a refund. Will see what they have to say.

You can see an archive page from Feb 2008 here last FAQ on the page.

Also did anyone know if they send any amendment to their T&C's when they change over or any communication at all form them? None to me as far as I can recall.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement