Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackboard down tonight?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hey

I was just trying to get on blackboard there to get some stuff for tomorrow and it wont let me log in it says i have to contact system admin something to do with a password...?

My sister just tried to log-in there too and same thing is happening to her..

Anyone else having problems?

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Yeah its temporarily down. Glad i have already downloaded all my material. A lesson for all new students: Blackboard went down for a few days 2 years ago leaving some people rightly screwed. Download all your course material as soon as it is available

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Cheers, yeah I have everything posted up until last night, just anything posted today I dont have.. hopefully its back quick!

Advertisement