Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free places to adverstise an apartment?

Options
  • 21-09-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

OK, so I'm trying to sublet an apartment (or more spefically, I'm trying to get out of my lease by replacing myself).

Who/where offers free advertising for rental properties?

So far I have:

1. Gumtree.ie
    2. Craigslist.com
    3. Sticking a note on local busstops/noticeboards
    4. I guess here (anyone interested, details below).

So: any other suggestions?

(The place: 2 dbl bed flat on lower level of clean, quiet Georgian house on NCR - only E700 [amazing deal - I'm only moving because my flatmate moved out and I don't fancy living with anyone else]. It's at the Stoneybatter end of NCR so not a bad spot. Deadly deal, if anyone is interested PM me for more details/pics.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

700 for the flat, or one dbl bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭cartom

www.daft.ie

A house sharing ad on daft is free. :)

Its one of the best sites for rental accommodation.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MCMT

the_syco wrote: »
    700 for the flat, or one dbl bed?

700 for the flat - so 350 per person if there are 2. Also, all the bills are included except electricity (heating is central and not stingy so place never gets cold). It's really good value, the best I've seen yet since prices plummeted.

More info here: http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/34/45886134.html

Note: I'm replacing myself so I think the property management co are going to want people that are working rather than students (I signed the lease as a professional). I'm going to double check that with them tomorrow but you know how these dopes are.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭MCMT

cartom wrote: »
    www.daft.ie

A house sharing ad on daft is free. :)

Its one of the best sites for rental accommodation.

Cheers Cartom, but I'm getting rid of the entire place. I think that costs E25 on daft. Still, it might be a worthwhile investment as everyone seems to check there.

Anyone know if the Evening Herald still does free ads?

Advertisement