Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Access

Options
  • 21-09-2009 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

No, I'm not here to ask for access :p

I seem to have it even though I didn't request it, not complaining, merely pointing it out!

I got there from the post of the day link, so i went back to the home page > sports etc. and got in fine again!

maybe a bug, maybe not, just said I'd bring it to your attention.

Forum?

EDIT: I just tried opening it in a brand new (private browsing) window and I have full access too, without even logging in?!?
    EDIT2: Just tried to post in it and then got the error, i could have sworn I didn't have access to even view it before?
    Please tell me i'm not crazy
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Your a subscriber arnt ya? i think soccer gets opened to ya when you sub.,

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Anyone can read soccer forum. You need to be given permission to post there though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone can read soccer forum. You need to be given permission to post there though.

After my 2 edits, I realised that. Cheers for that AC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Bah. Just apply for access.

You're like one of those people who sits on Henman Hill to watch the tennis instead of paying in. Only like the soccer equivalent.... which I guess would be the equally overhyped and underachieving England Hill. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

javaboy wrote: »
    Bah. Just apply for access.

You're like one of those people who sits on Henman Hill to watch the tennis instead of paying in. Only like the soccer equivalent.... which I guess would be the equally overhyped and underachieving England Hill. :confused:

Not really, I personally don't like football.. At all! Why would I want access?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Cause Helix posts there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Tallon wrote: »
    Not really, I personally don't like football.. At all! Why would I want access?

Because you're missing out on the best trolls the Internet has to offer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Very harsh on the quality trolls out there on the internets tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    *thanks button* - click

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

i applied for access about 2 years ago.

After donating 1 testicle, several man hours finding a code word in the biography of Pele and getting a Man United tat on my arm, it all seems a bit of a waste, i only posted there once or twice.

Too much fanboyisim

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Fanboyism is what soccer seems to be all about :):)

DeV.

Advertisement