Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black puddinng

Options
  • 21-09-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm wondering has anybody got a nice recipe for black pudding. Making my own in about a week so I would like to try a few different one's'
    Thanks in advance
    Ron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I love a green, dressed (homemade dressing essential) salad with fried black pudding, slices of fried potato and fried apple (eating, not cooking). Maybe some halved cherry tomatoes too. With a light red wine - yummm

Or French style; just served with puréed potato and stewed apple.

You might have figured that I like potato and apple with my pudding - it's a classic!

Let us know how the pudding works out - have you done it before? What are the flavourings?

I loves my Clonakilty Black Budding - I've been in the factory and wasn't put off it!
    Oh but the onions mad me bawl!!!!
    A hopper full of onions being minced was just too much for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I think the OP was looking for recipes on how to make BP not how to cook it.
    I will see if I can dig some out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,050 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

CJhaughey wrote: »
    I think the OP was looking for recipes on how to make BP not how to cook it.
    I will see if I can dig some out later.

Ooops:o:o:o
    That seem obvious now!

Advertisement