Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok so my Nokia Battery Got Wet...

• 21-09-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Just back from holidays, long story short I was by the pool & my N97 slipped outta my hand...life flashed before my eyes as the phone hit the ground & broke into the 3 main pieces...the front main part, the back cover & of course the battery.
    The first 2 skidded a bit but thankfully stopped on the ground before goin into the pool.
    The battery however skidded onto like a little lowered part of the pool surround & was immersed in water for about 5secs before I whipped it out.
    Dried off the front & back parts of the phone just in case any moisture had got near it but they werent wet thankfully....then the battery I dried off thoroughly too for about 10mins, making sure to dry the connectors especially.
    Stuck it back in the phone, switched it on & its been grand ever since.
    Just afraid there might be some long term damage or anything I could expect???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

2 month ago working in the garden my e71 fell out of my pocket into a ditch...fully submerged for minute. I rinsed it with distilled water, dried it for 24 hrs...it works just like when it was new!

Advertisement