Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building supplies

• 22-09-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

A chinese man named Ming works for a construction company in Ireland. After many years of hard work with the company he works his way up through the ranks. At the beggining of the newest job the foreman is subordinating jobs to various workers "Jimmy you're gonna be in charge of laying the foundations, Paul you are in charge of block laying" - this continues for a while - "Ming i'm going to put you in charge of supplies. Right lads you know who's in charge of what. I'm heading off on holidays with the missus for two weeks so i expect a fair bit of work to be done when i get back".
    After the formans two weeks in the sun he returns to the site to find jimmy and paul amongst others sitting around with their feet up, the foreman looks around and see's that no progress has been made since he left "What the hell are yous doing?! Yous have done nothing since i left!". To which Jimmy replies "Dont be losing the rag with us man. We havent recieved any supplies and I dunno where Ming is we havent seen him since you left!"
    Fuming the foreman goes around the site looking for Ming "Ming where are ya! Where are ya?!", as he passes a porta loo out jumps Ming: "SUPPLIES!"

Advertisement