Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast on Friday morning

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hey Folks, Picking up my brother from Dub Airport Friday morning. Heading towards Newry. Can anyone recommend a place for breakfast besides the airport itself. Easier to pick him up, head out the road and stop off somewhere nice. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

If the weathers decent stop off at the Chuck Wagon on the old N1.

Check this thread out:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055175503

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

It only takes 60 min to travel to Newry,if I was you i'd wait till you got there...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Dermo123

Thanks for that but I'll already have been on the road from Cork and in no hurry to get to Newry. I'll need something there and then.
    Nobody has a bad word to say about the Chuck Wagon. May check it out. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Chuck Wagon is top notch. Go for a soda with 'everything',

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

+1 for chuck wagon. Delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

+1 for the chuck wagon or further up the road you could drop into the Smithstown Diner. Its on the Drogheda side of Julianstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Dermo123

Thanks for the suggestions, I am back now and the Chuck Wagon did the job perfectly. The full Soda with the Mug of Tea beats all. We were happy kiddies for the rest of the day after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

+1 for the chuck wagon or further up the road you could drop into the Smithstown Diner. Its on the Drogheda side of Julianstown.

Probably the best valu/quality breakfast on the way to newry(long way but good enough for the diversion) ............ :pac:

Advertisement