Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MiniMaxMod on Ipoker

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Anyone use Minimaxmod with the HUD on pt3. It seems its possible with a lot of work. Considering getting Hold em Manager instead because it seems to be fully compatible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

I use HEM and find it's much better than Pt anyway so would advise to make the move.

Used minimaxmod with HEM and i was fine but didn't take to it and have gotten used to the standard mini-mode now. It is a good piece of software though

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

Ya i just find the mini-mode that little bit too small, but would prob get used to it. I was worried i would lose my HHs from PT3 but that doesnt seem to be a problem either with moving them. HM it is then. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I use minimaxmod with PT3 and it works fine with the HUD and HH's. Never had any kind of problem with it. Just try out the trial version and check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

I still haven't gotten around to using it, but created this thread a few months back. Some good comments on using it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055541070

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭1stimpressions

Blacktie. wrote: »
    I use minimaxmod with PT3 and it works fine with the HUD and HH's. Never had any kind of problem with it. Just try out the trial version and check it out.

See thats my problem, my PT3 is not "finding" the tables to auto import. I got the trial version of MMM and have figured out the basics. Im pretty familar with PT3 using it well over a year but cant get it to find the tables.

• Advertisement
Advertisement