Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I think the older series is so much better than the current one. Some of the episodes from 2007 are on YouTube at the moment. Not sure which series it was, but so good. Ah, the days of O' Dowd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

An bhfuil fhios ag aon daoine cé a thosaigh an tine sa garáiste? Cé é an dara corp???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

branie wrote: »
    Poor Liam

poor Jason more like since he found out tadgh is his dad ive seen them together at Jason's bedside in a hospital more often than not! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Just watched Episode 65 of the old series! I hope they don't stop posting them now. I have to find out who the other body in the garage fire was! I knew it couldn't be Mack since he is on the current ones. And he was a little bugger then!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

maureencol wrote: »
    I have to find out who the other body in the garage fire was!

If you want to know I remember from when the episode first aired :)

• Advertisement

If you want to know I remember from when the episode first aired :)

Yes please!! Who was it??

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

id like to know too please, and also who started the fire! i kind of remember from the first time round but can't be sure!

Wait until after tomorrow to see if they have the episode on...hopefully they will reveal who the body is on the next one. If not, you will have to tell us!!!

maureencol wrote: »
    Wait until after tomorrow to see if they have the episode on...hopefully they will reveal who the body is on the next one. If not, you will have to tell us!!!

It's driving me crazy!! I need to know who started it and who the second body is?? It's such a well written soap, always leaves you wanting more! Dying for tomorrow's episodes now!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

didnt tadgh start it?

• Advertisement

Who is Tommy Ryan???

i think i know who the second body is..... now that i think about it i kinda knew all along and forgot all about it!

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Who?

So Tadgh paid someone to set the fire.. killed two people and has never been held accountable for it all these years later. I seem to remember that he also killed someone else later and more recently was involved in covering up the killing of Barry. Thats unusual in soapland I think.. the baddies usually get caught in the end.

On another note does anyone else find it confusing switching from the old repeats to the current series at the end of the summer?

Yes, I was watching the new series and Tadgh was in hospital with Jason where he was really bad and I was thinking, did the burned leg catch an infection? Took me a few minutes to update my mind to the car accident in the new series.

So Tadgh paid someone to set the fire.. killed two people and has never been held accountable for it all these years later. I seem to remember that he also killed someone else later and more recently was involved in covering up the killing of Barry. Thats unusual in soapland I think.. the baddies usually get caught in the end.

I know, I find that a bit mad aswell! That's why I struggled to believe that he was behind the fire when he's still in it to this day but it was made clear he was. I think it's terrible he got away with it. He's so evil!!!

That's what makes his character so interesting. He is so bad and yet you sometimes actually like him. And Francis is so nice!!!!

I missed the first bit of tonight's episode, who is Eimear?

Jason's sister :)

I am not a fan of Mr. Gaudi (Dara's hair) atm

ms.c wrote: »
    Jason's sister :)

I am not a fan of Mr. Gaudi (Dara's hair) atm

Thanks! I didn't even know he had a sister!

Yeah the state of it! I think the idea is that he looks a mess though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Thanks! I didn't even know he had a sister!

Yeah the state of it! I think the idea is that he looks a mess though

He looks a bit like a pirate with the gruaig nua...

Oh my goodness...I forgot about Eimear. She's all grown up! I know Rita died...whatever happened to Paddy?

Dara's hair is just gross!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Ya Dara's Hair, i have no words. Evan is just the cutest thing ever, he so funny when Berni is around him. I hope he finds out about Cathal's affair and loses it.

I like the Conversation between Seamus and Dara tonite, great acting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Great to have the show back! What's up with Dara's hair and beard? Is he in another show or movie or something? Looks like we jumped forwards a couple of months when I saw him!

Has Tina left the show then?? She will be a loss.

Glad Jason made it. Like that character as he can get a bit like his father at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Dailyface wrote: »
    Ya Dara's Hair, i have no words. Evan is just the cutest thing ever, he so funny when Berni is around him. I hope he finds out about Cathal's affair and loses it.

I like the Conversation between Seamus and Dara tonite, great acting

I can see Even decking the doc for sure soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Dara with the big greasy head on him, surely the doc should tell him it's a health hazard. What have they done to the sig tune, it was lovely before, now just weird. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Jay x

What's all this talk about bail money for Tina ? She would have been given the mandatory life in prison after being convicted of murder last week. Also why is Even still in school ? Wasn't he meant to be in leaving cert last year and talking about going to college this autumn ?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Jay x wrote: »
    What's all this talk about bail money for Tina ? She would have been given the mandatory life in prison after being convicted of murder last week. Also why is Even still in school ? Wasn't he meant to be in leaving cert last year and talking about going to college this autumn ?

Maybe he has to pay because she broke her bail when they took the baby at the end of the last series?

Is Eimear gone for good - it seems pretty pointless bringing her back for a few episodes after her being gone for so long.

• Advertisement

I missed it last night - will have to watch on sunday :)

Is Roise gonna have her operation or did she have or whats going on? the synopsis at the end of last season / start of this one said she was really looking forward to it but nothing has changed....

Evan was born in season 4 which aired during the summer and that was 99/ 2000 so he should be thirteen or fourteen - obviously he has been aged up

I thought there was a story a couple of years back where he was starting secondary school?? could be imagining it, then last year he was on about college with Niamh and now..... what age is he meant to be?

Advertisement