Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Sick of this stupid Gaudi's storyline!!

It's not too bad in fairness but I think Lee will have a lot of explaining to do to Jason in a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I can't take Alanna seriously. Obviously she's there for some comic relief (and to give David a storyline), but she's not a very convincing character. How could she be a good guard when she has zero people skills and takes every single thing that's said to her literally?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

How is Cathal supposed to be credible as a doctor? First of all, the state of him, second, he's either in the pub, or café, or chasing wimmin. Any GP I know of hasn't time for that, or they're very good at hiding it! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Bad bob

I really like her , she's quirky! I think she's very funny with David. they're a bit of an odd couple. :)

That's Martin tom seanin from Tg4! he's on the radio as well. Is he gonna buy gaudi's?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭July Rain

I think Ros na Run has ran its course. They have done every storyline that they can do at this stage. It's embarrassing now, full of pointless people.

July Rain wrote: »
    I think Ros na Run has ran its course. They have done every storyline that they can do at this stage. It's embarrassing now, full of pointless people.

Never! I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

The doc has slept with half the village at this stage...who's next, Maire!? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Ní thuigim an deireadh anocht. Céard é an píosa páipear a chonaic Lee?

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

Ní thuigim an deireadh anocht. Céard é an píosa páipear a chonaic Lee?

Court summons ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

roise2000 wrote: »
    has roise left ros na run for good?

Yeah the actress was in the paper there last week and she's finished with the show. In it for 10 years apparently so felt it was time for a change.

A pity for male fans of Ros na Run as she was the hottest girl in it for years. Even though she had to wear a dodgy looking synthetic scar for the past 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Maybe Dara could give Evan some cookery lessons before he leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Radio5

Yeah the actress was in the paper there last week and she's finished with the show. In it for 10 years apparently so felt it was time for a change.

A pity for male fans of Ros na Run as she was the hottest girl in it for years. Even though she had to wear a dodgy looking synthetic scar for the past 6 months.

The de Burcas were really gone as a family once Donnacha died & Rinona left. There really wasn't much left for Roise and Vince after that. Vince and Brid were never a believable couple and the stalker story was just OTT.

Radio5 wrote: »
    The de Burcas were really gone as a family once Donnacha died & Rinona left. There really wasn't much left for Roise and Vince after that. Vince and Brid were never a believable couple and the stalker story was just OTT.

Come to mention it, I haven't seen Vince around at all for ages.

They could have given her a much more dramatic exit in that case!!! They really like getting rid of characters by having them decide they'll leave and then drive off into the sunset about 10min later (Martina, Grainne, Roise...).

Seems to me they're playing safe atm - they have so many times where they could build up drama or controversy and then it just fizzles out (Roise and Ciaran, Katy and Ciaran, the whole Grace/Alice thing, Evan and Niamh and the botched abortion...).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Radio5

Maybe there finding it difficult to get and keep reasonably good actors who can speak Irish ?

They probably do not get paid a lot in all fairness. Soap actors in Ireland must make very little but probably get some small tax breaks as they are kinda their own business???

What's with Katie's complete change of character, is she up to something?

What's with Katie's complete change of character, is she up to something?

Probably or is she all scared after what happened after the rape? Still I recon she is hiding something.

Tadgh couldn't let Dara off without getting the dig in, that will surely come back to haunt him.

The lad falling for Mo is a funny one, Peadar saying no to the cheap presents wasn't new but sure himself and Maire run a B&B so the concept of business seems to be alien to him at times. I remember getting presents from Santa back in the 80s when I visited him in stores.

I seemed to have missed a trick...Alanna is basically taking Seamus hens' eggs? Sure isn't that stealing!

• Advertisement

Nollaig Shona gach duine!

I really can't stand Brid these days! Since when did she become so evil??

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

I really can't stand Brid these days! Since when did she become so evil??
    money (lack of it) makes you do funny things ,good and bad.

cats.life wrote: »
    money (lack of it) makes you do funny things ,good and bad.

But even before that....chasing after Cathal knowing full well that Bernie (who's suppose to be her friend) wants him back!

Poor old Seamus all over the drink.

Lee and Jason will drive Tadhg crazy with their carry on :)

But even before that....chasing after Cathal knowing full well that Bernie (who's suppose to be her friend) wants him back!

Sometimes I think they are like two competitive sisters - whatever one has the other wants.

What the hell do they all see in Cathal?! Serial cheater, has affairs with his patients... I never thought he & Berni were a credible couple in the first place, but him & Brid... It's getting boring now!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

Rosnarun is pish poor this season!
    Not one decent storyline compared to last year it's a real let down.

With the season almost half over can't see any riveting plot in the making!
    Will probably end the current season along the lines of love triangle between Cathal, Brid & Bernie getting a public airing!

I really REALLY hate Brid these days!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

katy and vinnce? something will happen there

Advertisement