Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

I'm making my guess based on who's missing from the opening credit sequence, along with the hints from the UPC guide :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I'm making my guess based on who's missing from the opening credit sequence, along with the hints from the UPC guide :P

Yes the UPC guide for Thurs says is all....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Well Seamus is there in the opening credits so I don't think that's really a viable system :)

Well Seamus is there in the opening credits so I don't think that's really a viable system :)

Aye, but they've taken out a scene with a specific person and replaced it with another. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just caught up.

I think it's Lee. I think she was coming back for the baby's birthday.

• Advertisement

Seriously BEST SOAP EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Seriously BEST SOAP EVER!

Completely

Just saw it...great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Great episode. So sad to see Seamus but great he was a big part of the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Ros Na Run's official Facebook page reports that tonight's episode is the final appearance of Seamus.

Oh and please don't spoil it on me; Fechfaidh mé ar Ollcharr de Domhnaigh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Not trying to be smart, but if that's the case maybe you should avoid the thread until after you've watched it on Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Not trying to be smart, but if that's the case maybe you should avoid the thread until after you've watched it on Sunday?

Avoid the interweb? Are you mad? :-) lol

Avoid the interweb? Are you mad? :-) lol

No just this thread. Madness is expecting people not to discuss something until you've caught up... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Nice use of flashbacks at the graveyard

branie2 wrote: »
    Nice use of flashbacks at the graveyard

Heartbreaking

The actor that plays Cóilín didn't look well at all :(

Christ, the fact that
    Seamus's last scene was at a funeral and his last words were about someone being in heaven looking down on others
    really got to me. :(

I hope they give him a proper send off. Not that they would have chosen to have two funerals in such quick succession, but I can't see any other way of writing him out respectfully...

Christ, the fact that
    Seamus's last scene was at a funeral and his last words were about someone being in heaven looking down on others
    really got to me. :(

I hope they give him a proper send off. Not that they would have chosen to have two funerals in such quick succession, but I can't see any other way of writing him out respectfully...

Yeah, I agree. Also the fact that his final episode also had Cóilín in it was quite poignant.

Regarding how he'll be written out, I heard
    that over the next few weeks some of the other characters will reveal in conversation that Séamus is unwell and then towards the end of the year (which I presume they mean before Christmas, and not next June) news will break that he passed away as a result of the illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 siochain705

Oh gosh, even though I guessed it was Lee, I was still in denial about the loss of that character. I wonder if they will backfill the details of what happened over the last few months?

What about the fact that Eoin is responsible for her break with Jason?

Mo has a lot of class and a lot of heart, that's all I've got to say.

I have to re-watch the parts with Seamus. That actor really gave us a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Wow what a fabulous episode, so sad I can't say anything more than that.

So Catriona and Vince are back together huh? Got to give kudos to her mother, after walking in on her. Heh Heh.

By the way off topic but I did a sketch of Diarmuid that I might turn into a drawing.

http://muireannpendrgon.deviantart.com/art/20150910-182853-559537394

He sure did love his Ewe Betsy, maybe I should do a Dorset instead of a Shetland.

• Advertisement

Wow what a fabulous episode, so sad I can't say anything more than that.

So Catriona and Vince are back together huh? Got to give kudos to her mother, after walking in on her. Heh Heh.

By the way off topic but I did a sketch of Diarmuid that I might turn into a drawing.

http://muireannpendrgon.deviantart.com/art/20150910-182853-559537394

He sure did love his Ewe Betsy, maybe I should do a Dorset instead of a Shetland.

Lovely sketch!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Mo has a lot of class and a lot of heart, that's all I've got to say.

Can anyone remember the story that Mo referred to last night? She said that she had pretended to be pregnant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭John Joe Jones

Can anyone remember the story that Mo referred to last night? She said that she had pretended to be pregnant.

Yeah it was about 10 years ago when she was about 15 or 16.

That was a hard episode to watch to be honest. But it shows why the show is so good.

Yeah it was about 10 years ago when she was about 15 or 16.

Thanks for this! I had no idea.

Who was the man involved?

Okay, I'm confused. Where did Grainne go? I thought she was delaying her nursing courses to stay and help Jason.

I see that they are already laying the groundwork for the character of Seamus to end his time in Ros na Rún. Sad.

I can't imagine Niamh staying out of trouble for long. No wonder she wanted her mom to come with her to "the gig."

Okay, I'm confused. Where did Grainne go? I thought she was delaying her nursing courses to stay and help Jason.

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Felt like we were missing an episode before that one!

That was sad but beautifully done with the boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,777 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Lee was one of the main reason I watch this! Damn it!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,777 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Ros Na Run's official Facebook page reports that tonight's episode is the final appearance of Seamus.

Ah for feck sake Seamus was second favourite character, two of them gone now lee as well. They better get some new guy who likes poitin and wears his hat backwards!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement