Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Does anyone else think
    that Grace might be "Alice" from the helpline? She got obsessed with Vince quite quickly... and something she said tonight made me think she sounded like your woman on the phone...

Would be an interesting twist anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Does anyone else think
    that Grace might be "Alice" from the helpline? She got obsessed with Vince quite quickly... and something she said tonight made me think she sounded like your woman on the phone...

Would be an interesting twist anyway!

Figured that out the moment she walked into the shop, it's the most obvious twist!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

I love the carry-on between Seamus and David

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Special about Past Christmas in Ros Na Run is on Christmas Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

lizt wrote: »
    Figured that out the moment she walked into the shop, it's the most obvious twist!

I thought it too but then how did
    she find him when he was using the name "Frank" unless, she knew where the phoneline was based and stalked him :eek:

• Advertisement

julyjane wrote: »
    I thought it too but then how did
    she find him when he was using the name "Frank" unless, she knew where the phoneline was based and stalked him :eek:

Hmm never thought about that. Pretty sure she is
    Alice. Just the way she acts around Vince.

I'm kinda going off John Joe. Martina is really annoying and so is Katie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Hmm never thought about that. Pretty sure she is
    Alice. Just the way she acts around Vince.

i have to agree i was convinced
    she is Alice, to be fair, if she's the way she is, what are the odds she tracked him down easily

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Janey Mack , what height is Evan ???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Sweet a thread about Ron na Run! I don't watch other soaps, but I've been addicted to Ros na Run since it started.

Anywho, yeah I think the above suggestions about Grace are true. I find her kinda scary and those eyes. I hope she stays, I'm sick of Bríd and Vince as a couple. There's something about Bríd that annoys me.

I wonder will Ríona pop back this Christmas. I doubt it seeing as what happened last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

So finally we we know who Grace really is!

• Advertisement

Jaysus Vince didn't put up much of a fight did he!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

wyrn wrote: »
    Sweet a thread about Ron na Run! I don't watch other soaps, but I've been addicted to Ros na Run since it started.

Anywho, yeah I think the above suggestions about Grace are true. I find her kinda scary and those eyes. I hope she stays, I'm sick of Bríd and Vince as a couple. There's something about Bríd that annoys me.

I wonder will Ríona pop back this Christmas. I doubt it seeing as what happened last year.

I think her eyes are dead sexy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

branie wrote: »
    So finally we we know who Grace really is!

Cleverly done to be fair. She got what she wanted in the end.

Jam packed Christmas. Really getting to like this show.

So does anyone else wonder if Bríd will get sick again and was it deliberate?!

It was definitely deliberate, remember the day Brid got sick Grace/Alice was waiting inside the kitchen door with a double espresso for her. I hate the way Vince is so easily led astray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭kevmol88

Very funny--Mr Gaudi and the bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

Ros na run have done their first continuity change, Evan is now 16 but he was born in 2001

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Evan was born earlier than 2001

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Nick Guats

branie wrote: »
    Evan was born earlier than 2001

Well he sure wasn't born in 1995

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Alice is so creepy!! Poor Vince!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭inagoodway

Is Grace Alice?, how did you figure that out? I must have missed it.

After the first time she slept with him, she said "Night Frank" or something like that after he was gone asleep. That's the name he used for the helpline.

Bunny boiler springs to mind with Grace/Alice. It's all going to end horribly, god knows when though.

I've just realised, most of the ladies are a little unhinged in RnR; Grace, Tina, Bernie, Catriona, Mo, Lee, Katy, Frances etc... They all have dark pasts like Tadgh but they look less evil! Well apart from Grace.

Also, I want Catriona and Dara to get together after he eventually finds out he's not going to be a father. I think they'd make a great couple. I hate what Catriona is doing to him (but I can understand why the lie started). I don't like Tina and Dara together, she should get back with his cousin.

missed last 2 episodes, anything happen?:)

Anyone know what the story is with yer man Al?

Re Al

he's some old comrade of dara and the doctor.

it looks like he needs money or something.

i feel sorry for Grace/alice now. did u see her destroying her foot?

jason and brid's daughter are a nice couple.:D

Alice is a psycho!! Why would you feel sorry for her??! She's clearly crazy!!

Jason and Molly are just wrong together. No chemistry there at all. And the sooner that Alice one leaves, the better. I'm so sick of her.

Alice is a psycho!! Why would you feel sorry for her??! She's clearly crazy!!

well i suppose there will be two opinions on Grace-Alice, but she just wanted someone to love, and vince gave her that, if anyone is a sociopath i think it's vince:p

but it's nice to see a good guy like jason having a nice romance, i don't expect it will last or they will get married, but they are nice together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Jason and Molly are just wrong together. No chemistry there at all. And the sooner that Alice one leaves, the better. I'm so sick of her.

i don't get it though vince had the sense to ask how the vase fell off the table but i was screaming at the tv how did her shoe also 'accidentally' fall off? :confused:

im waiting on Alice's murderous rampage, you can see it coming with those stares, even if she ruins his relationship with bríd i can see her killing any woman that goes near him. or maybe eve tadgh! :D

as for Molly and Jason its a weird pairing like watching paint dry,

also whats the deal with the falling wall? is that it? i thought it was a very funny clip.

Advertisement