Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Jay Zee wrote: »
    Who was wearing it ?

No one; Berni was given one as a Christmas present

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Jay Zee

branie2 wrote: »
    No one; Berni was given one as a Christmas present

That's not very interesting, I was hoping for a Christmas day swimming scene

We might see her wearing it for Tony, her boyfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TuarCeatha

Well, Brídín Ní Mhaoldomhnaigh is doing a great job because I'm constantly annoyed at Katy! :D

You can't have a good soap opera without tension.

I love the storyline about Grainne's gift. For sure that would happen in a small town, and in that short of time too!

I really like Micheál & Laoise together. <3

Realtin can really speak her mind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

What is this Fiosrach they are always talking about??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,778 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    What is this Fiosrach they are always talking about??

It is meant to be facebook. Obviously they did not want to mention facebook so they made up 'Fiosrach' instead.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Realtin can really speak her mind!

Aoife Ní Choisdealbha, seems to be developing as an actress.
    She might be poached by Fair City at this rate and finally leave that boarding school!?

I hope it is not the last of Tony getting main storylines in the show. Gas character, well played by Colman Seoighe.

I hope they wrap up this Dee/Katy/Mack storyline soon. It's going on a bit long now.

• Advertisement

I hope they wrap up this Dee/Katy/Mack storyline soon. It's going on a bit long now.

Agreed they are over milking it. Although Máirín De Buitléir (who plays Dee) is doing a decent job at carrying the story.
    I think they have gone overkill on it at this stage (as if they have no other decent ideas for stories in the pipeline - it is almost filler now)
    Plus I think the actor that plays Briain is woefully miscast as the 'muscle man' fitness type guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

it's been the longest pregnancy ever already! last year she was taking the pill in secret, I honestly thought she was faking the pregnancy but here she is now with scans and a bump

I'm surprised Tony didn't include the price of the bikini he bought Bernie when he gave her his bill

Caught up recently about 4-5 episodes online.
    I must say the writes and producers seem have been unafraid to try subtle new things.
    The cameras in the fridges which segway to the next scene was 'Breaking Bad-esque'

The use of Colli Jackie's character has been superb, allows for lots of humor/stupidity.
    But at the same time he has a sly and threatening side.
    I don't think Máirtín Ó Dubhghaill could play him any better. I noticed in the promo shots he does not even shave properly to really keep in character. It must save time in the mornings!

The Coli/Sorcha/Adam storyline has plenty of scope and I assume John Joe will get dragged into it.

The storyline with Katy and Dee has also been done cleverly with it subtly been implied that Dee is sabotaging things to mess with her sisters head - the baby/the cooker/the meat/the fridge (besides the other obvious lies and manipulation to try and move Katy away from Mack)

The Tony v Brian/Berni story is good as it allows Colman Seoighe to play Tony with a bit more of an edge.

I assume the Jude - Berni storyline means that it is implied that Jude is getting Alzheimers?
    Again, it was subtly done without having to say to camera - I think Jude has Alzheimers!!

But there is one storyline that does not work well at all.

Malachi/Frances - Tadgh - as happens now and again in RnR 'conflict of interest' is conveniently ignored here, even though at the same time Imelda (a guard) uses it as a get out clause and is on about it a lot.
    It reminds me of the time that Dee was the prosecutor against Mack.
    It made no sense.

But all in all I think the season so far deserves a 'féar-plé daoibh!'

I don't think Caitriona understands the real context of first Holy Communion

That Dee one is a poisonous wagon

That Dee one is a poisonous wagon

And she's more evil, as of tonight

The end of last night's episode probably gives the reason for what has been happening to Katy in the past few weeks

The end of last night's episode probably gives the reason for what has been happening to Katy in the past few weeks

It had to be her all along! What an evil b***h!!

For me the highlight of that last episode was the Coco the cat scene with David.
    David was obviously very fond of that cat and probably will never buy a red car either.
    I thought it was a gas scene.

Plus the Labhras and Coli-Jackie war is bubbling along nicely. They are 1-1 now, I assume that battle is not over yet. Great contrasting characters the pair of them.

• Advertisement

For me the highlight of that last episode was the Coco the cat scene with David.
    David was obviously very fond of that cat and probably will never buy a red car either.
    I thought it was a gas scene.

Plus the Labhras and Coli-Jackie war is bubbling along nicely. They are 1-1 now, I assume that battle is not over yet. Great contrasting characters the pair of them.

2-1 to Labhras, I think

That look on Bobbi-Lee's face, when Bernie told her that she'd have to move out of the flat!

The one who acts as Michellle - (Gráinne Bleasdale) she used to be in that TV series Aifric -

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2564281/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

The one who acts as Michellle - (Gráinne Bleasdale) she used to be in that TV series Aifric -

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2564281/

This is exactly what I was on about before Aifric had some great young actors it's about time they made use as she has been on Cula 4 for some time now

Cliona Ni Chosain has been doing mostly plays surely she'd be a great snap up too

This is exactly what I was on about before Aifric had some great young actors it's about time they made use as she has been on Cula 4 for some time now

Cliona Ni Chosain has been doing mostly plays surely she'd be a great snap up too

Oh yeah I remember now.
    You said that that it's about time kids/teen programme generation from the last decade should be used more by the ros na run producers.

You are dead right, it will give the thing a bit of energy and life.
    Plus it is second nature to the actors as they were in front of the TV cameras from a young age etc.

What do we think Michelle is hiding??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

I don't know but it reminds me too much of when Eoin came back looking for Tadhg and the series ended with Tadhg locked in a coffin in a shed that was on fire. She's too sweet to be wholesome anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Is she secretly Vince's daughter?

Or maybe she's a bit unwell and had an obsession with Vince and will be a bunny boiler type?

I think it's the latter

• Advertisement

What do we think Michelle is hiding??

Stole money from Bridie or Stepfather/father?

Advertisement