Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭inagoodway

why should grace kill tadgh?, because he used to call Vince captain hindenberg?:) (not entierly unsuitable nickname actually)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

inagoodway wrote: »
    why should grace kill tadgh?, because he used to call Vince captain hindenberg?:) (not entierly unsuitable nickname actually)

im not saying she should im saying she probably would if vince looked at him! she is crazy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Holy mother of god, my eyes! I was in stitches listening to Minnie chat up Tadgh! Oh it was so cringy, it was great.

I am getting sick of bunny boiler evil starer Alice/Grace. Wish they'd get that storyline over with. I have a funny feeling that she might get crushed by some falling rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

At first I thought the Grace/Alice storyline was really good but I'm sick of it at this stage too, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere just the same thing every week.

She's a freak!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I just realised who Grace reminds me of.............................Shakespeare's Sister, Siobhan Fahey in Stay! :eek:

Now that's where TG4 got it's love triangle idea from!! It's the eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TattoLady

Dominus wrote: »
    Whatever about John Joe... Love Johnny... Ha ha he's great with the ladies! Not in it enough this season so far... Wanna see more of his antics, brings a lot of comedy and fun to the show! :cool:

Johnny is SO fit! Don't understand much Irish myself but love watching him on the show! ...doesn't look old enough to be Mollys father though-where's he gone does anyone know?(hard to figure out where some people live) would love to see Brid drop Vince and get wild with Johnny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

wyrn wrote: »
    I just realised who Grace reminds me of.............................Shakespeare's Sister, Siobhan Fahey in Stay! :eek:

Now that's where TG4 got it's love triangle idea from!! It's the eyes.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! That's uncanny!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Berni wrecks my head!!!

And so bloody sick of Al!!! The storylines at the moment are rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Róise has really changed her tune. First, she wants a baby, now she doesn't

• Advertisement

No Mack wanted a baby but she didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Hi by my name you can guess where I'm from.

But gheeze poor Mack, Roise isn't even considering the poor guy!
    and I hope that Frances and Tahag can get out of the charges of Manslaughter in regards to Al death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

How did John Joe lose all his money , I forgot to record the omnibus one week and must have missed it.

He lost it all on the horses and gambling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

It looks like the end for roise and Mac

I really can't stand Roise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭julyjane

We surely haven't seen the last of Grace/Alice, have we? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Can someone catch me up? I missed the last few weeks. I know roise had an abortion and al died - what happened there? Also what happened to the castle and brid making into a burger place?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 diaduit73

When the builders arrived to knock down the castle the locals staged a protest. In the middle of it Brid and Bernie got into a fight and just as one of them slapped the other across the face a newspaper photographer took a picture of it. When the Burger Bar people saw it they decided to pull out of Ros na Run. Afterwards the Council told Brid she still has to pay for the Castle's repairs which will cost 50,000 euro.

Al told Dara he wanted half the restaurant or else he'd tell everyone his secret which would land both him (Dara) and Callum in prison. Dara's secret was that he shot and killed a seven year old boy by mistake when they were in the army based in Chad. The other soldiers (including Al) agreed to keep quiet about it. Al was annoyed that Dara, who was responsible for what happened that night, had led a happy life since leaving the army (successful business, girlfriend and a baby on the way) while his life has been miserable (alcoholic, on anti-depressants and having nightmares about Chad and one of the other soldiers had an unhappy life since that night too). When Al drank alot he also talked a lot and shortly before he died he had started to talk about his army days in the pub while really drunk and Dara was afraid at some point he'd say too much so he told
    Callum they had to get rid of him for good which Callum didn't agree with.

Earlier in the week Callum had prescribed Al with strong medication but warned him he could die if he drank too much alcohol while taking them. Callum told Tadgh (in front of a lot of witnesses) not to serve Al any alcohol. Tadgh was selling poitin but it was in a rum bottle and he said it was rum. I'm not sure if Dara knew it was poitin but on the night Al died he kept ordering lots of it for him while also pretending to drink the same amount. Al was really drunk and Dara was acting like he was and they left the pub late at night and ended up down on the beach. They were talking and Al told Dara his father drowned and he'd like to go the same way. Al fell asleep on the sand and Dara thought about killing him then but couldn't so instead he walked up to the pier and rang Callum to come and collect him. He left Al on the sand and the water kept washing over him.

When Callum arrived he went down to the beach to check on Al but found him dead. The police woman O'Shea said he choked on his own vomit. Dara is all
    guilty now because he wanted Al to die and he plyed him with the drink that killed him and also because Frances got the blame for it. O'Shea found out about the poitin and arrested Frances (as she is the license holder) for selling illegal alcohol on the night Al died and charged her with his manslaughter. Tadgh said it was his fault but he was just arrested too and Frances told him she wanted a divorce.

Barry (the journalist that likes Frances) wrote an article in the paper about Al's troubles since leaving the army, all about him being a chronic alcoholic, which might help
    Frances but he also wrote an article painting Tadgh in a bad light.

I think Dara will end up mentioning to O'Shea what Al said about his father's death and the gards will think he was suicidal and he drank too much that night on purpose because that is the only way I can see Frances (or Tadgh) not getting done for Al's manslaughter.

I'm confused, must have missed an episode or two.....did Jason cheat on Molly or how did he get chlamydia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

I like the new evan in ros na rún, his Irish reminds me of seamuse! I say he will have a big storyline next year as they brought in a new actor!

He is like 6ft 3 at least anyway!

Does anyone else like him or find him annoying???

Also i like Tina i think she is an unbelievable actress!

I'm confused, must have missed an episode or two.....did Jason cheat on Molly or how did he get chlamydia?

Jason contracted it from his night with Lee or so he thinks.

That's so sad!! It's my favourite soap!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

That's so sad!! It's my favourite soap!! :(

Mine too , I love it and I'd hate to see it finish :(

I'll be sad if it finished but the past few seasons haven't been brilliant. Plus they introduced a lot of new characters that are REALLY annoying.

lizt wrote: »
    I'll be sad if it finished but the past few seasons haven't been brilliant. Plus they introduced a lot of new characters that are REALLY annoying.

Who do u find annoying on it?

It mightn't happen yet, they said IF the viewers keep going dwn they will have to cancel it! Even at 70000 viewers its still one of the top 10 shows for tg4, its just cost so much to run a soap!

Donall4 wrote: »
    Who do u find annoying on it?

Molly, Martina, John Joe's daughter. Grace/Alice was really annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Jason contracted it from his night with Lee or so he thinks.

no Molly caught it off a student called Guy. She gave it to Jason. Brid told her to say nothing and allow Jason to believe he was the carrier because that if it got out Mollys repetition would be ruined

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

lizt wrote: »

What :eek:
    Suicide, Murder case,the paedophilia story, abortion, blackmail, sexual diseases, separations, cancer, pregnancies, drugs, prostitution,protests, elder abuse, gambling, fostering, attempted murder,a drowning, wedding & engagements,affairs and a bunny boiler. Fights, insults, love, tears and partys all happening in a Rural village in Connemara in the last 2 seasons!

Advertisement