Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

I wonder is it some kind of extreme pregnancy related delusions that's causing Mo to think she's guilty. An interesting twist would be if O'Sé arrested someone else.

What happened to the hard drive that Frances slipped into her pocket before she was killed? Briain ran after her and knew what was on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Areas

julyjane wrote: »
    I wonder is it some kind of extreme pregnancy related delusions that's causing Mo to think she's guilty. An interesting twist would be if O'Sé arrested someone else.

What happened to the hard drive that Frances slipped into her pocket before she was killed? Briain ran after her and knew what was on it.

Oh yes, was this never checked by the guards?

Maybe Mo took it if she thought it would incriminate Colm but it's a strange thing to do if she had just frozen and ran

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Go on Caitriona!

I'd say Briain will pretend he has gotten a vasectomy and then get poor Berni pregnant like he wanted. He is pure evil!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Bernie should open her eyes about him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It is nice to have some absolute shady f**kers like Briain, Emma (and to a lesser extent Rory) knocking about though.

As much as I love Andy, he's a proper villain villain who can only come in and cause trouble every so often, and as horrible as Dee could be, you could still empathise with her an awful lot.

Tadhg's a sly b@stard, but we all love him for it and root for him to come out on top, so nice to have a few people to really hate.

Briain and Emma are embedded in the community, causing trouble for multiple people, I absolutely despise them, want to see them both meet a grizzly end, and I'm loving it.

Everything that Phillip Collins said about Laoise came straight from Emma and Emma only, he said so himself. So why would Caitriona believe him straight away? To me it sounded more like just lies out of Emma's mouth. Poor Laoise.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,781 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I assume Briain is codding Berni?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

I assume Briain is codding Berni?

100% he has to be,

i'd love it though since they've been hinting at Bernie being tired/pregnancy symptoms already though if it turned out she's actually going through Menopause and he did it for nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Possibly so, but it's very easy to get pregnant while starting and going through the menopause. A woman's body will be in the throes of - oh oh, this is it, last chance saloon to have 1 more baby. I've seen it happen a few times where women have thought they were in the clear as the baby factory part of their body was shutting down and boom- they're expecting, one last surprise!
    I'm sure we all know of a family or 2 where there was a serious afterthought, when all the rest of the family as in the kids were years older and probably finished primary school.
    Also - it's well known that after getting the snip, you're supposed to have protected sex for 6 months while the healing and sealing takes place and things settle down. If unprotected sex occurs within 6 months of the snip, you can easily become pregnant, surely that would have been said to them as a couple when they went to the Clinic and were receiving all the information about the procedure.

• Advertisement

I can see a future storyline where he cheats on Berni again and gets someone pregnant but will claim he can't be the father because he's had the snip but a DNA test proves otherwise, because I don't want to see Berni getting pregnant.

I think something similar happened in Eastenders, Ian was married to Bobbys mother but got the snip on the quiet. She had an affair with Gary and got pregnant so when she told Ian she was pregnant he threw her out. Then the baby was born and was ill and there was something about blood types so they knew Gary couldn't be the father.

Aine is going to be in trouble next week

I have found the acting top notch in the last few episodes. They really seem to be throwing themselves into and putting the effort in. Really makes a difference.

Heart wrenching scenes between Padraig and Dan. Seems to me they both still have feelings for each other. Even though Dan denied it, one of the first things he said to Padraig in the cafe was something about his boyfriend, as if trying to suss out if he had a boyfriend.

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Heart wrenching scenes between Padraig and Dan. Seems to me they both still have feelings for each other. Even though Dan denied it, one of the first things he said to Padraig in the cafe was something about his boyfriend, as if trying to suss out if he had a boyfriend.

It is a good storyline. I like it because it adds the awkward mix of Sonia and Sam. Plus you have the pupil (Adam) advising his former teacher (Padraig). Makes for plenty of awkwardness and misunderstandings. Funny part to me was both Padraig and Dan, seem to be better dressed than the likes of Catriona.

Just to let people know RnR TG4 have put up the first of season 3 of RnR 1999.

Also a 2001 episode RnR popped up from another youtube channel -

I hope Vince will be OK

branie2 wrote: »
    I hope Vince will be OK

Never mind Vince. That smoothie Vince had in the fridge for Catriona must have gone to waste? Plus Vince didn't even get to drink it. Broke my heart - what a waste!

In all seriousness though, I think Paul McCloskey (Vince) brilliantly manages to act the quiet mild mannered man, who is slowly pushed to the edge.

The man who has been the doormat plenty of times and has been manipulated from all sides by others. Tadgh, Emma, Catriona, to name but three. Always on the verge and ready to snap. He has finally reached breaking point it seems.

It reminded me of a Ros Na Run version of that film Michael Douglas starred in, called 'Falling Down' 1993.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭CassieManson

The man who has been the doormat plenty of times and has been manipulated from all sides by others. Tadgh, Emma, Catriona, to name but three. Always on the verge and ready to snap. He has finally reached breaking point it seems.

Vince has consistently cheated in every relationship so he's usually on edge because he's afraid of the truth coming out!

• Advertisement

Anyone know where Caitriona got the jumper she was wearing last week? It had black white and dark pink stripes?

Anyone know where Caitriona got the jumper she was wearing last week? It had black white and dark pink stripes?

Have you checked her vlog/blog? :D

Have you checked her vlog/blog? :D

I wish I could :)

I wish I could :)

I never thought I would googling this.

But here you are:

Tommy Hilfiger (fairly similar)

https://www.ebay.com/i/361578523702?chn=ps

Etre Cecile (fairly similar)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Etre-Cecile-Womens-Striped-Pink-Trim-Logo-Graphic-Sweater-Black-White-Size-Small-/313309362879

And in case you are wondering what I typed in:

'geansaí stríocach sort coisúil le yer wan Catríona from Ros na Rún, with the dubh, bán - agus píosa beag bándearg" :D

Even though I've been watching RnR for years, my memory is failing me on this occasion. Who is this Sally character? Did we meet her before? She looks vaguely familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Even though I've been watching RnR for years, my memory is failing me on this occasion. Who is this Sally character? Did we meet her before? She looks vaguely familiar.

Yeah, she stayed with Máire and Peadar in the B&B every so often ; Máire used to hate when she was coming to visit because Sally was a bit of a nuisance, had notions, and was an absolute pain.

However Sally was staying there when Peadar died and was actually a great support to Máire and they became friends. She then started dating Peatsaí and whenever he goes missing for long periods of time its because he's off staying with Sally.

She hasn't been on-screen though in a good few years and was only ever a peripherary character, so easy enough to forget about her.

Yeah, she stayed with Máire and Peadar in the B&B every so often ; Máire used to hate when she was coming to visit because Sally was a bit of a nuisance, had notions, and was an absolute pain.

However Sally was staying there when Peadar died and was actually a great support to Máire and they became friends. She then started dating Peatsaí and whenever he goes missing for long periods of time its because he's off staying with Sally.

She hasn't been on-screen though in a good few years and was only ever a peripherary character, so easy enough to forget about her.

She was one of those characters who posters on here questioned the actresses believability. With some justification imo. Amateur dramatics and overacting all the time. More suited to plays?

Thank you. You have a great memory!

I wonder how Padraig will react if Mack tell him about Dan on Tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

"Just to let people know RnR TG4 have put up the first of season 3 of RnR 1999."

Do they only have Episodes 1 and 2 up? I can't seem to find episode 3.

Advertisement