Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

lucylu wrote: »
    What :eek:
    Suicide, Murder case,the paedophilia story, abortion, blackmail, sexual diseases, separations, cancer, pregnancies, drugs, prostitution,protests, elder abuse, gambling, fostering, attempted murder,a drowning, wedding & engagements,affairs and a bunny boiler. Fights, insults, love, tears and partys all happening in a Rural village in Connemara in the last 2 seasons!

exactly - not exactly believable! I loved O'Dowd and all his storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

Last in the series tonight :(

Bríd receives a mysterious call from an old friend and is thrilled to discover that this person is coming to live in the village. Keeping the news to herself, Bríd promises Vince that she has a wonderful surprise in store for him. Who is this mystery caller coming back into Bríd and Vince’s life?

Guess who? :D
    Meas tú go bhfuil sí ag súil.....

julyjane wrote: »
    Last in the series tonight :(

Bríd receives a mysterious call from an old friend and is thrilled to discover that this person is coming to live in the village. Keeping the news to herself, Bríd promises Vince that she has a wonderful surprise in store for him. Who is this mystery caller coming back into Bríd and Vince’s life?

Guess who? :D
    Meas tú go bhfuil sí ag súil.....

Hmmm wonder who that could be?:p:p:p

Hope there's a good cliffhanger this year, it will be hard to beat the end of last year's season.

There could be a cliffhanger involving
    Barry, either with Frances or Tina or both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Well that last scene was a bit disturbing :eek:

Barry ya durty fecker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Barry gives me the creeps (even before that last scene).

I don't think it was as good a cliffhanger as last year (but that would be difficult!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I saw today's episodes. The second one was very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

branie wrote: »
    I saw today's episodes. The second one was very sad.

These are the repeats from season 3???

What happened?

Angela's baby daughter Saoirse died, leaving the village in shock. Micheal (Saoirse's father) was devastated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

saw the ad for the new season starting Tuesday september 4th!

grace/alice is back and claiming
    to be pregnant with Vince's child

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    saw the ad for the new season starting Tuesday september 4th!

grace/alice is back and claiming
    to be pregnant with Vince's child

And remember from years ago
    Vince is carrying some sort of gene, that's why he didn't want to have children with Dr Sinead when they were married, but I'm confused as to how he managed to have Riona, Roise & Donnacha though. I didn't watch it back then, only remember my mother saying it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

julyjane wrote: »
    And remember from years ago
    Vince is carrying some sort of gene, that's why he didn't want to have children with Dr Sinead when they were married, but I'm confused as to how he managed to have Riona, Roise & Donnacha though. I didn't watch it back then, only remember my mother saying it

But
    He did have a child with Sinead , a son called Oscar

Karen23 wrote: »
    But
    He did have a child with Sinead , a son called Oscar
    But she was raped by a man called Gerry who was a brother of Vince's first wife. Was it proven that Oscar was his or Vincent's? She hid the pregnancy from Vince for about 5 months.
    God that programme is like Eastenders sometimes!

The omnibus is on tonight , seems to be the last episodes of the last series , does that mean the new series starts this week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Starts Tuesday night.

Great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

wow wasnt that good tonite,,didnt think that Barry would die..

Nooooooooo! I forgot to watch it and clicked into the thread :(:(:(

LizT wrote: »
    Nooooooooo! I forgot to watch it and clicked into the thread :(:(:(
    wooooops;)

Wish that Grace/Alice would just go away now, they've dragged that storyline out faaaar too long...

• Advertisement

Wish that Grace/Alice would just go away now, they've dragged that storyline out faaaar too long...
    ya i agree. hate her eyes and her acting.

No no no , shouldnt have clicked in here either , I forgot it was back last night. I watch the omnibus on Sunday

Have they gotten new cameras or something? It looked way too zoomed in.
    Great episode though. Jason clearly having a bid dose of 'roid rage....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

I haven't watched much of the recent seasons of Ros na Run.. is the naming of Mack's son Robbie anything to do with the former character Robbie Lynch?

Could Aisling and Bernie be twins?

Twins wouldn't make sense though, why keep one and give the other up?

pooch90 wrote: »
    Twins wouldn't make sense though, why keep one and give the other up?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (either in a TV guide or on the website) that
    the beginning new series "would feature a shock murder and the appearance a long-lost twin", so I'm thinking this must be it. Unless the thing I read had it wrong (which is possible, given I can't find it now!)... but they're definitely sisters anyway. All is revealed next Thursday, acc to the blurb on UPC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

but if they were twins Bernie would have

a: found it strange that they had the same date of birth
    or
    b: Claimed she couldn't be related as how could her mum have two children in the same time period!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere (either in a TV guide or on the website) that
    the beginning new series "would feature a shock murder and the appearance a long-lost twin", so I'm thinking this must be it. Unless the thing I read had it wrong (which is possible, given I can't find it now!)... but they're definitely sisters anyway. All is revealed next Thursday, acc to the blurb on UPC

given the history of Bernies family would another sibling be sinister or nice? :pac:

Are Bernie & Aisling sisters in real life , if not Aisling has been very well cast they are very alike.

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Are Bernie & Aisling sisters in real life , if not Aisling has been very well cast they are very alike.

The actresses have the same surname (Ní Flahartha) so they probably are.

Advertisement