Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,782 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

branie2 wrote: »
    I'm happy for Fia that she got the job

The bit I didn't get about it was the job supposed to be abroad or in Ireland and they all just happened to speak/understand Irish?

However, I liked the way they tied in the fact by using the interview which showed how Fia thought her mother and Liam Òg were holding her back. But they ended up getting Fia the job because the normal chaos of home life made her seem relatable.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Had a feeling that was coming with Briain not having had the vasectomy!! He's a right creep!

Why is Catriona out for revence on Rory? Surely it is Emma she should be seeking revenge on?

Won't be too long now until the season finale. I wonder what it will centre on. I imagine it will be the birth of the 2 babies...

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Why is Catriona out for revence on Rory? Surely it is Emma she should be seeking revenge on?

I thinking about Catriona's reasoning maybe she blames Rory and Emma for their 'lifestyle'. Emma nearly ruined her marriage and Rory made a fool of Michelle.

I assume Catriona's next target will be Emma, I wonder how is she going to 'swing' that one? Team up with Vince/Mack and make Emma look as stupid as possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

i think it was Fiach planted the idea in Caitríona's head when she was in Gaudi's that the only way to get to Emma was through Rory, he made a flippant comment like she was untouchable/had no weakness except for Rory, so i think thats where she's going with this.

Gru wrote: »
    i think it was Fiach planted the idea in Caitríona's head when she was in Gaudi's that the only way to get to Emma was through Rory, he made a flippant comment like she was untouchable/had no weakness except for Rory, so i think thats where she's going with this.

Ah right that makes more sense. Well spotted I missed that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Won't be too long now until the season finale. I wonder what it will centre on. I imagine it will be the birth of the 2 babies...

Finale probably won't be for a while yet (this series started three weeks later than usual, and they only aired 1 episode xmas week and 1 episode new years week ; delays due to the pandemic), so season should end 4 weeks later than usual.

82 episodes a year is the norm, so should be 14 episodes left. Because of the way they film blocks of episodes and since the stories and scripts are written so far in advance, its unlikely they've cut the usual number of episodes back, but I could be wrong.

Finale probably won't be for a while yet (this series started three weeks later than usual, and they only aired 1 episode xmas week and 1 episode new years week ; delays due to the pandemic), so season should end 4 weeks later than usual.

82 episodes a year is the norm, so should be 14 episodes left. Because of the way they film blocks of episodes and since the stories and scripts are written so far in advance, its unlikely they've cut the usual number of episodes back, but I could be wrong.

Great to hear we still have another 7 weeks left of RnR!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Great news

Really good episode tonight. Was season finale quality stuff. I wonder what will happen with the two babies?

Not looking good for Mo

• Advertisement

Really good episode tonight. Was season finale quality stuff. I wonder what will happen with the two babies?
    Not looking good for Mo

It was a very good few episodes alright (I just caught up with the one before as well).

They seem to be great at intertwining storylines while making it plausible.

First thought when Mo was hit by the car. Was I wonder if Tadgh was driving?
    Plus even if it wasn't what will Mo reveal if she is under sedation/in ambulance and Tadgh is on the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Was that the season finale? I knew something like this would happen back when Charlie became pregnant. Mo loses baby and Charlie's is born. Jealousy with Colm.

maureencol wrote: »
    Was that the season finale? I knew something like this would happen back when Charlie became pregnant. Mo loses baby and Charlie's is born. Jealousy with Colm.

I think I remember you calling it a good while back, that you hoped they would not go for the obvious and having Mo lose the baby. Looks like you were spot on.

I don't think it is the season finale didn't a poster a few posts up say there is good few episodes left yet?

I think I remember you calling it a good while back, that you hoped they would not go for the obvious and having Mo lose the baby. Looks like you were spot on.

I don't think it is the season finale didn't a poster a few posts up say there is good few episodes left yet?

Yes not until July this year apparently. Which means plenty more excitement yet to come!

Yes not until July this year apparently. Which means plenty more excitement yet to come!

I’m watching it for the Gaeilge, but end up staying for the excitement!

Is it Mo and the baby? Or just the baby? Or maybe they got the baby out ok and he/she will be fine but they couldn't save Mo?

Roll on Tuesday!!

Is it Mo and the baby? Or just the baby? Or maybe they got the baby out ok and he/she will be fine but they couldn't save Mo?

Roll on Tuesday!!

After seen the hospital scene now. My guess would be it is the baby. Purely because they have to keep the Mo/Frances/Tadgh dynamic and this adds another layer. Enabling both to realise how guilty the other feels etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

One of them is ok anyway according to the onscreen TV guide on sky for next Tuesday.

Maybe the doctor is telling him the chances are slim or that he can only save one of them?

julyjane wrote: »
    Maybe the doctor is telling him the chances are slim or that he can only save one of them?

Good call on it. It could make Colm's character 'snap' he is always on the edge at the best of times.

It's really going to affect Mack

• Advertisement

It's really going to affect Mack

I would like to see him return near to type. The original 'dodgy Mack' from the 90's. Devil may care etc.
    It was pity they did not make him go on some sort of rampage when Dee took Blathin.

I wonder if Mack will turn on Tadgh when he finds out about his part in the accident

I wonder if Mack will turn on Tadgh when he finds out about his part in the accident

Oh yeah I did not consider that one. Could be another new war.

Mo bocht.

Agus Tadhg bocht. Can't help feeling sorry for him.

Poor Mo!

Some powerful acting in it so far with the baby storyline. Not much humour in the last two episodes besides the looks Sorcha gave, when her mother was giving Malachi the glad eye.

Nice to see Colli Jackie back, it normally means something is going to happen!

The characters of Vanessa and Fia are not coming across well - two schemers/doubletalkers. I hope they both get their comeuppance in long run.

Here is part one of a RnR quiz to test yourself

Enjoying watching the old episodes. I have to say Ali is getting on my nerves. She is very whiney and needy. She needs a good dose of cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

Hi All,

Havent watched R&R in a long time - since Katy and Mac had their affair but i've been trying to keep up with it here and there.

Why did Mo kill Frances? Seems very unlike her?

GRMA

• Advertisement

ms.c wrote: »
    Hi All,

Havent watched R&R in a long time - since Katy and Mac had their affair but i've been trying to keep up with it here and there.

Why did Mo kill Frances? Seems very unlike her?

GRMA

That storyline was not met with approval on this thread for the very reason you state it was completely out of character.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116023627

Mo killed Frances accidently by trying to wrestle a phone from her. Frances fell and hit the ground and Mo panicked and said nothing to anyone, except Colm a good while later.

The reason that Mo was trying to take the phone off Frances, it was because Mo was trying to protect Colm. She mistakenly thought that Frances was ringing the Gardai about Colm stealing a Credit Card. Which he did not but it looked like he did.

Mo was worried that due to Colm's past history with the law that he would get a long stretch in prison. Mo did not want a baby growing up without a father, given her own past.

Frances was in fact calling the Gardai about Brian attacking Sorcha, which she saw on the CCTV footage of the community centre

Advertisement