Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back massage?

Options
  • 22-09-2009 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Looking for good price/special offer for back massage in Galway.

cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 klh

Hi there,

Went to a guy up in the Glenrock Business Park. The premises was above the gym there. I can give you the number if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Cheers- what kind of prices is it for the standard 1 hour massage? Or else just PM me his number and I'll give him a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

I'll do it for a tenner.

Happy ending for 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

mercuroman wrote: »
    I'll do it for a tenner.

Happy ending for 20
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 klh

mercuroman get a life you sad individual and grow up. Don't reply to this thread by the way.

google fine but I don't want to have to phone every place in Galway and check for special offers.....
    I know that a lot of places do offers at the moment,was wondering if anyone knew of any specific ones that they'd recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

dinneenp wrote: »
    I don't want to have to phone every place in Galway

You get what you pay for. Anywhere doing 'offers' is not likely to be any good. The top listing on the google search is a place called 'The Massage Centre' and it is the best I've found. €60 for an hour, no appointment needed and they do anything from full body to Indian head massage.

Beware depending on information from anonymous forum members - sometimes you have to figure stuff out for yourself or you risk disappointment or worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 contraceptor

The Massage Centre FTW! Used them about 3 months ago, you will feel like you have a new back when there finished.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭mercuroman

klh wrote: »
    mercuroman get a life you sad individual and grow up. Don't reply to this thread by the way.

WTF? I'll say and do what I like, thanks very much

• Advertisement

You get what you pay for. Anywhere doing 'offers' is not likely to be any good. QUOTE]

Cheers for the input but I've found that some of the big places- (e.g. Heaven Scent) are doing good offers- stuff like FREE 30min Hot Stone Back Massage with every comfort zone 1hr Facial €65.

If a place has people on the books but is quiet they can leave people go. Or offer specials, still make money and hopefully some publicity/generate more business through word of mouth...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

klh wrote: »
    Leave the modding to the mods, if you take offence to a post pls click the report.gif to alert us.

Advertisement