Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Dutch Team in FIFA 10

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

Minor news for some.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/dutch-national-team-in-fifa-10
    EA has convinced the Dutch football association to allow it to include the Dutch national team in FIFA 10.

While Dutch players like People's Hero Dirk Kuyt have been playable with their clubs in past FIFA games, it was previously only possible to play as a fictitious Dutch national team, without official likenesses and kit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Yay! no more Van Hoorenboot or whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

What about the Welsh team? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Bye bye Ronhaar!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Pat Klivern you will be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daca88

bout bloody time that fifa got the license

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I just registered all the players from the clubs onto the Dutch team.

Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Same here was pretty easy.

Off topic but does anyone know if you can edit players stats properly in 10? Like instead of only being able to create players with stats of about 60?

Off topic but does anyone know if you can edit players stats properly in 10? Like instead of only being able to create players with stats of about 60?

Personally i hope they do away with that crap altogether, i hope players stats aren't something you can change again. It ruined unranked games, fellas were editing stats for the top players, in effect making them better. They would take away attributes that weren't as important for the particular position/player and add them to things like speed, shot accuracy etc..... unranked is handy at times when glitches are exposed and you just want friendlies..... what would be the point if everyone had maxed out players?!

If they could somehow seperate it, it would be fine, but the dream team glitch proved the system could become corrupted, and in turn it could even creep into online ranked.

I'd rather people didn't have access to the stats, would be grand if they could develop a system where it can't be used online but that's doubtful..... hopefully it's gone, unranked will be an option then.

I think transfers should also be disabled until the season is over, same exploit in unranked, fellas bulk up their teams with the best players and edit the stats to make it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,504 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Sorry didnt even know you could play with edited stats online thought it was just the teams that were default settings with the game! I would love to be able to edit things like in Pro Evo, for example when Keith Fahey moved to Birmingham this year his stats were down with the lowest on his team but really he was one of their main players last year. But have to say that online crap sounds like a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Well thats where the Be a Pro gamemode came in

• Advertisement

Sorry didnt even know you could play with edited stats online thought it was just the teams that were default settings with the game! I would love to be able to edit things like in Pro Evo, for example when Keith Fahey moved to Birmingham this year his stats were down with the lowest on his team but really he was one of their main players last year. But have to say that online crap sounds like a pain in the arse.

Only in unranked games..... but as i said sometimes it's handy to just play some unranked games when your on bad form, waiting for a glitch to be fixed etc....

As it stands any created players, edited players and transfers can be used in unranked, it ruins it IMO, and through these additons we ended up with the ''Dream Team'' glitch where they could be taken into ranked games towards the end of the summer. If there not there to be tampered with they can't be exploited, i'd have transfers there but locked until the end of the season, they update the january moves themselves so there no reason people should be allowed move players around and use them online, unranked or not. Grand for the summer so players can update themselves since EA stop at seasons end.

If they include them they better make unranked games the same conditions as ranked and make sure no Dream Team glitch gets through again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Where the heck is unranked games lol I've always seen people talking about this but never see the option?

Smegball wrote: »
    Where the heck is unranked games lol I've always seen people talking about this but never see the option?

Quick Match=Ranked

Two ways of playing unranked are....

1. Enter Lobby, if you set up a game you can have it either, if your invited you see whether the user selected ranked/unranked

2. Enter the online section, something like ''Online Game Modes'' and in there somewhere is ''Match Creation'' and then stuff like ''Quick ranked/unranked'' etc....

Advertisement