Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 replacement

• 22-09-2009 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi folks..sorry for the question. My N95 died over the weekend, insurance are saying that they cannot give me a N95 as they are no longer made and the "upgrade" is an N85..is that correct?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

would have to be the n95 8gb. that's the least i would expect anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi folks..sorry for the question. My N95 died over the weekend, insurance are saying that they cannot give me a N95 as they are no longer made and the "upgrade" is an N85..is that correct?

Cheers

Dont accept the N85. Its not a match to the n95 imo. Say you want the N86 or the N97. Very recently someone on here was in the same boat, was offered a n85, but they got the n97.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Would request n95 8GB to be honest. Use www.gsmarena.com to compare them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

MMMM..just as i had convinced myself that the 85 was ok....Actually thanks lads.

Does anyone have the link to the other poster who was in the same boat...( i will search as well ).

Phone being delivered tomorrow...am i too late to send it back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

MMMM..just as i had convinced myself that the 85 was ok....Actually thanks lads.

Does anyone have the link to the other poster who was in the same boat...( i will search as well ).

Phone being delivered tomorrow...am i too late to send it back?

Reckon i found it..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055667646&page=2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yep, thats the one i was referring to

Advertisement