Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broome

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭

I'm heading to Broome for the weekend so was just wondering if anyone had any tips or must see attractions to visit?

I'll be staying not far from Cable Beach and so far have just booked a camel ride for Sunday. Saturday afternoon will be spent watching the AFL Grand Final in a pub somewhere but I want to see as much as possible in a the few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Take in a movie at the outdoor cinema there, it's a pretty cool setting. Also depending on time you could head up on a day trip to Cape Leveque.

I'll have a think about what else we got up to when we were there and see if I can recommend anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

Not that much to do in Broome. Cable beach for sunset and a ride on the smelly camels :p. You'll probably end up in the Rohey (spelling) for the game as its the only decent bar there.

The outdoor cinema is a must as mentioned. Dont bother with the lighthouse and the spring pool, nothing special.

Theres the croc park on the way to cable beach which is ok.
    Enjoy the good weather up this direction!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah for feck sake, completely forgot that all I need to do was text you!

Advertisement