Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Dog Food thread...where to get Arden Grange online

Options
  • 22-09-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Anyone know of places selling Arden Grange online at a good price?
    Changed from Royal Canin and he loves it, so time to buy the bigger bags rather than the more expensive smaller ones.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hey folks,

Anyone know of places selling Arden Grange online at a good price?
    Changed from Royal Canin and he loves it, so time to buy the bigger bags rather than the more expensive smaller ones.

Thanks

Brendas Pets have it. www.brendaspets.ie

That's the only place I know of. €55 for a 15kg bag I think.

Can't get into the website here in work so not sure of the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I think the Dog Shop in Liosban has the bigger bags, seeing as you're in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Thanks folks - looks like it's around the same price as I can get it in Pet World once you add the delivery, so not really worth it.
    Haven't checked the price in The Dog Shop, might drop in and see.

I used to be able to get Royal Canin way cheaper online than in the shops, anyone else know of any sites that may do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thanks folks - looks like it's around the same price as I can get it in Pet World once you add the delivery, so not really worth it.
    Haven't checked the price in The Dog Shop, might drop in and see.

I used to be able to get Royal Canin way cheaper online than in the shops, anyone else know of any sites that may do this?

I've looked for it alot online and couldn't see it anywhere. They don't even sell it off their own site. Buying from a shop is your only choice I think. It seems to be the one dog food where buying online won't mean any savings.

From the website, it seems to be produced in Ireland which surprised me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi, its not produced in Ireland but in the UK, only stocked and sold in ireland.

http://www.ardengrange.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

www.brendaspets.ie has Arden Grange, they have a few on the website but if there is a variety that you want but isn't up on the site they can get it in for you. They also deliver to your door, handy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 qinqin

search it in Google or Ebay! you might find some information about it!

Bracelets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

www.brendaspets.ie has Arden Grange, they have a few on the website but if there is a variety that you want but isn't up on the site they can get it in for you. They also deliver to your door, handy!

Was talking to "Brenda" of BrendasPets - she is stopping stocking Arden Grange, not too sure yet but apparently it's a pain to deal with their people and formulas have been changed without anyone being told. I searched for hours and couldn't find anywhere that stocks it online. My local pet shop does not stock it, neither do any of the pet shops near to me so too much of pain in the ass to get it. Switched my lot (the ones that can eat Arden Grange - long story) to Burns and they are doing well on it. Will prob go back to Orijen or Acana once they finish the current bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

did you try zooplus.co.uk or petsupermarket.co.uk you can find vouchers/coupons for them online also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭roxiesmammy

if u actual phone arden grange themselves, they will take ur no and get a rep in ur area to ring u back. I do this and it works out at about 40e a 15kg bag. they deliever to ur door. Though have to buy at least 3 bags at a time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

here you go :)

All stockists:

http://www.ardengrange.ie/stockists.asp

google search for online stockists:

http://www.google.ie/#hl=ga&q=buy+arden+grange+online&meta=cr%3DcountryIE&fp=582361ff30b49728

We carry it but there's been some ongoing issues with out of stock items so not everything is available at the moment, i'm assuming that's with all stockists too unfortunately :(

Advertisement