Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recessed Lighting holders inners???`

Options
  • 22-09-2009 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I have no idea what they are called but when you change bulbs on recessed lighting there is a circular piece of metal which clips in the light to hold in the bulb, does anyone know where I can pick these up in Dublin cheaply?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭gar_29

engrish? wrote: »
    I have no idea what they are called but when you change bulbs on recessed lighting there is a circular piece of metal which clips in the light to hold in the bulb, does anyone know where I can pick these up in Dublin cheaply?

not exactly answering your question, but i found the whole fittings in faulks in terenure for a fiver each, b&q wanted about 50 quid for 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭knx

Reckon the retaining spring is what your talkin about. Any electrical wholesaler'll have em for pence.

Advertisement