Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ukash vouchers / paysafecard in Galway

Options
  • 09-03-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where i can buy a pay safe card i want to get something on the net credit card is maxed cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Biscuits1981 coming soon in a thread entitled WHERE TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

perhaps you could try

www.3v.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Gotta say I ain't that impressed with 3v. I tried them about 2 years back, threw €50 into my card. Didn't get my activation code... Not to my phone, not to my email address. I contacted them, and they said they had no record of me registering with them. When I remained adamant that of course I registered otherwise why would I have a card. They sent me some ten thousand page booklet and asked me to fill it in with all sortsa weird details (What's the combined salary of my parents... wtf???)

Decided screw it and left it off...

Shafted...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

perhaps you could try

www.3v.ie

im very impressed with it,

bought loads of stuff of ebay etc.. with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

biko wrote: »

what a freaky website...old men in tracksuits!!! wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭paulhannon

who gives a **** about capitols being used? really, get a life!

there's a hell of a lot more things you could be doing than worrying about the usage of upper and lower case!

and don't give me this s.hit that it's considered rude or shouting! its just typing in uppercase and has nothing to do with etiquette or volume. this is the internet for God sake and not a church! if you think otherwise then you need to stop playing world of warcraft and get out more!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

*mono* wrote: »
    what a freaky website...old men in tracksuits!!! wtf

and a midget clone clad in the same attire... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

paulhannon wrote: »
    who gives a **** about capitols being used? really, get a life!

there's a hell of a lot more things you could be doing than worrying about the usage of upper and lower case!

and don't give me this s.hit that it's considered rude or shouting! its just typing in uppercase and has nothing to do with etiquette or volume. this is the internet for God sake and not a church! if you think otherwise then you need to stop playing world of warcraft and get out more!

Booooooo. :mad: It's the absolute basics of "internet etiquette" whether you "feel" it's intended as shouting or not.

It is alot harder to read caps than normal case as our brain relies on the shape of the letters to recognise words. All caps are the same shape!!!! :p Welcome to internet forums!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Can anyone tell me where i can buy a pay safe card i want to get something on the net credit card is maxed cheers

I found the 3v product to be good but their customer service is very poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭hashey

cookes mini market 6 rahoon rd or merlin stores merlin park

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Just out for a couple of weeks is rubycard. You buy the card for €12.95 and then you can load funds into it from your on line bank, you can also use it in shops all over the world like a true credit car and also use it in ATM machines. You don't loose money like you do when those peskie 3v vouchers run out and you can load up to €1650 onto it and even upgrade so that you can load up to €3000 on it. Check it out www.rubycard.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

But don't phone their customer services - they charge €1 per min from a landline & even more from a mobile !. Just imagine being put on hold.

One thing to bear in mind is that with 3v each voucher is a separate credit card. Once it's funds are used the card details are of no use. This is especially useful if you want to pay for a trial membership or a subscription where they automatically renew.

I have heard of situations with other prepaid cards where someone tops up & then finds that unexpected withdrawals have been made.

Advertisement