Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out sick - Sign up for labs/tutorials

• 22-09-2009 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi guys, need some advice, I'm out sick with the flu but I haven't signed up for all my tutorials or labs yet and haven't even been to 2 or 3 of the starting lectures (Todays lectures that is, I forced myself to go yesterday so I have a few sorted but not all of them)
    Who do I get in touch with to find out about signing up for them? and is there anything else I'm meant to do if I'm out sick for the next few days considering its the first week :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Maqnus

Don't worry about it you only have to go to about half the labs to pass first year anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

most departments are very understanding...especially if u have a doctors note! go to the department secretary or the head of department or the lecturer in charge of the tutorials...it depends on the subject!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Maqnus

Just say your depressed, or a relative died. Always does the trick! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

For Chemistry in 1st year you chose one to sign up to and for Biology they assign you a lab based on your course & name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

If you are fully registered go onto Moodle and check if you can sign up online. All the Business & Management students & some Arts students pick which time slot suits them. But I would definitely advise emailing your lecturer to let them know you won't be there for the first few lectures so that they can post stuff onto moodle if they haven't already or they can email you the stuff. Hope this helps, feel better soon x

• Advertisement
Advertisement